Ch 12 Concert pt 4 + *cough* ya 🌈

(o ye they did the ending before spring day. ya know they did introductions and then at the end of concerts they say somethin then sing their last song and then bye bye concert doneee)

-Spring Day-

While performing Spring Day Jungkook decided to surprise me and started carrying me. He put me down and crouched down in front of me saying for a piggy back ride. I accepted and while we were singing, he carried me. Which ofc it made fans scream and go crazy.

Unfortunately, Jungkook decided to jump and tripped and made us fall. Stupid Child.

"Aish Jungkook-ssi. Your an idiot" I say in pain from the fall. He laughed at me and helped me up.

We continued singing and once we finished we bowed and thanked army and said "i love you".

*WARNING ISTG!*

Once we reached the car we all had to go in some small pairs/groups and go into around 2-4 different cars. Once we got back to the hotel(yes i forgot to make a ch where they went to the hotel and stayed there for a few days then go back to their dorms in korea), Jungkook took me to his hotel room. He quickly put the key card in and out then opened the door and pushed us inside. He just threw the card to the table and started kissing me. He didn't even wait for the door to close fully.

While kissing me, Jungkook took off my jacket and just dropped it on the ground. My shirt was loose so he made some space from neck and shoulder. Then he pinned me to the wall. Thankfully the windows were covered already. The door was still open. If only Jungkook pushed it then it'd click and the door would be close. But no! Jungkook just left the door sorta closed! He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted it and he started to explore my mouth. A moan escaped from me and one of Jungkook's hand slithered it way to my side and to my butt. He started to softly squeeze it.

I moaned again and as his hand went up to my chest and he slid his hand inside my shirt. He pulled away and took his hand out of my shirt. I looked at him as he took off his jacket too and dropped it to the floor. He kissed me again. As i my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. One of his hand touching the wall to sort of pin me to the wall while his other hand was trying to unbotton his shirt. For the golden maknae having a hard time unbottoning his shirt with one hand is a complete surprise.

His shirt was unbottoned on the top half but the other half bottom cuz not even close to being unbotton. Jungkook started softly biting on my bottom lip which caused me to moan. Jungkook went back to my neck and started sucking and biting on my neck. He put his knee in between my legs moved his knee and bit softly. I started to moan uncontrollably.

"Ahhh. J-Jungkookie~" i moaned. My arms were just on his shoulders. My face was probably all red from pleasure and embarrassment by now.

Suddenly, the door flew open and it caught us by surprised. I guess my moan was too loud????

We turned to look at the door and it was....

the one and only...

Kim....