Ch 9-Concert ✨

^uwu cute
this will be a boring ch with all the songs and skipping lines and alot of time skip cuz its rlly hard to keep this ch smaller.

i'll put the music next to the song if ya'll wanna like listen to it and jam out to bts songs lmfao. so like oof thats hard to add cuz of the space lol.

fEw dAys laTer!

Jimin's POV:
We're about to go on stage cause today is out Wings Tourrr!! I am freaking out and hoping I don't mess up. I love Army so much!!! Once we finally on stage we started our song "Not Today".
(btw idk wot the actually songs were played so imma just make up the order. its mostly from wings/you never walk alone. but there's also some other songs from other albums)

After "Not Today" we did another song which was "21st Century Girl".
"All my lady's!! Put your hands up!!" (a/n:some other korean words idk lmfao)
"Now scream!"

Once we finished, all of our fans started screaming and cheering.

Now its time for our Introductions.

The camera went to Namjoon-hyung first.
"Annyeong! I'm Rap Monster!" Namjoon said and you have fans screaming and others saying "i love you kim namjoon"

The camera went to Suga next.
"Ah. Annyeong Haesayo, Army! My names Suga!" Yoongi said. I swear i heard someone saying "Yoongi you dangerous man!". I laughed when i heard it. Its funny and it sorta made Yoongi embarrassed a bit.

The camera went to Eomma Jin.
"Hello Army!!! My name is Jin! World. Wide. Handsome!!!~ Saranghae!!" Jin said and did a cute peace sign with a smile after his introduction.
And ofc Army screaming.

The camera went to Hobi hyung.
(a/n: hell yeah! my fav part now!!!)
Hobi smiled and army looking at his left and right. He put his mic in front of his face and said:
"I'm your hope!"
and then some army screaming while Hobi waved his finger saying no as he paused.
"Your my Hope!"
and again screaming and Hobi smiles and laughs.
"I'm J!!!!!!!!!!!"
Army reaponds, "Hopeeee!!!!!!!!"

Heh i love Hobi hyung's line. Its funny to hear him say to Army. I love how army seems so excited saying it.

The Camera went to Taehyung.
"Annyeoooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!
ARMYYYYYYYY!!!!! My name's V!!!"
Taehyung says with a bright smile.

The camera went to Jungkook.
Dang he looks hot today.
"Annyeong Army!!! I'm Jeon Jungkook!!!!" he says smiling with his bunny smile. Its a really cute smile he makes.

The camera goes to me.
"Saranghae Armyyyyyy!" I yell. Army's scream. "Annyeong, Army! My name is Je- Park Jimin!!!!!!!" i yell as i jump like a cute child.
Army start screaming.

"whEw! I'm so happy that all of you guys are here today! Thank you so much for being in this concert. Thank you for supporting us since a long time!" Namjoon says.

"Now! Let's have some fun and enjoy tonight! yEah!?" Namjoon yells. "Yeahhhhh!!!" Alot of army says.

After a while we were soon backstage as we set up for our next songs. The order are Dope, Begin, Lie, First Love, Lost, Save Me, I Need U, Reflection, Stigma, MAMA, Awake, Cypher pt4, Fire, No More Dream, Boy in Luv, Run, Boy Meets Evil, Blood Sweat and Tears, Outro Wings, and lastly Spring Day.
(a/n:ik alot o songs but i totally did not get this order from a Wings Tour Concert in youtube. I also put it so i don't get mixed up.)

-Dope-
"Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen!!"

"I got a feel! I got a feel! nam jum jjeoreo!!"

"Enemy Enemy Enemy! wha! (namjoon's part) Energy Energy Energy! wha! (namjoon part again)" (a/n:i told u this is a boring ch (-ω- ) )

-Begin-
"You make me beginnnnnnnn!!!"
(thats actually all i remember from begin 😅😂)

-Lie-
You got this Jimin! You got this!

Beforei reach the stage i feel a tug on my sleeve and making me look back. When i do i received a hug from none other than JEON JUNGKOOK.
"J-jungkook.." i say blushing. "You can do it Jimin" he says smiling at me. He gives me a peck on my lips then goes back to where the members are. I was frozen for a bit then remembered quickly i was in a concert and i'm performing. My face was probably a bit red from embarrassed that Jungkook just kissed me. I shrugged it off as the music played.

(a/n:personally i love the part where he's blindfolded in the performances of Lie and i love the "caught in a lie" part ofc!)

Jungkook's pov:
I watched Jimin's performance from the tv screen backstage. I saw Jimin's blindfold part and i gotta say he looked hot. I looked at the screen. My eyes maybe glued to the screen for a long time. I was so concentrated in Jimin's Performance. The way he moved is so perfect. His shape was perfect. His beautiful voice in my ears. I don't even mind our Army's screaming. I would cheer and scream too if i was a bts fan. Heck i would even cry cuz of how beautiful and hot he looks right now. Because i was so focused on the screen and my thoughts i didn't notice Jin Hyung trying to get my attention to say some dad joke or something.

"Jungkook!" I finally hear my name. I jump a bit out of surprised. "Aish. Hyung why didn't you just call my name. You didn't have to yell." i say. "You've been staring at the screen watching Jimin's performance for a long time" He whines. He looks down a bit and me and look up at my eyes with a bit of a weird or concerned look. "What?" i asked him in some concern. He comes closer to me and whispers, "You've been staring at Jimin on the screen for a while. You probably might wanna fix you problem down there. Fix it before Suga finishes his song cause Jimin's almost done with his solo.". He stands back up and smirks at me. I looked down at myself. "Aish" I say as i speed walk to the nearest bathroom.

Jin's POV:
I smirked at Jungkook making him know his little problem. After i saw him speed walk somewhere else, i'm guessing the bathroom, i smiled and laughed at it. "My my. Our Maknae is all grown up." i say. Namjoon probably heard me and asked me why. I told him not to tell anyone so Jungkook wouldn't get embarrassed or something. I told him about Jungkook's "problem". Namjoon laughed and nodded. Agreeing that our Maknae had indeed grown up.