Ch 18 ✨

A/n: i apologize for the random sh** this story has become and ik its boring and doesn't deserve any reads cuz of how horrible this is. But please. I apologize for this mess of a book. I lost thought of what the plot is now and i don't even know where i'm taking this story to 😂.

anyWay let's stArt thiS chaOtiC boOk!

~~~~

Jimin's POV:
"J-jungkook! i..u-uh.." i say not really knowing what the heck to say.

"Jungkook. let me explain!-" Taehyung says but Kook interrupts him. 

"Explain what exactly!? That you were crying because of Jimin rejecting you and say your sorry. And you both start making out!" Jungkook says glaring at both of us but mostly Taehyung.

"Ju-Jungkook i-" he cuts me off. "Shut it! You don't need any explaining because i saw everything with my own eyes! I took one of the janitor's cleaning sign and put it outside the door and hid behind this wall because i did not trust Taehyung. And to see that you kissed him.." he says in disbelief. He looks at us angrily and leaves.

But before he left he says "Also Namjoon texted, saying we need to leave. We're going back home tomorrow". We hear him kick the sign he put up in front of the door and left to the car.

I looked at Taehyung and he puts his hands on hjs face saying, "I'm sorry Jimin. I should've stopped."

"N-no. its not your fault. I kissed you. I'm sorry. Its my fault we got in trouble"  I say as i hug him.

We eventually left the bathroom and the car ride was noisy with everyone talking except the three of us.

Once we got back to the hotel. I see Jungkook going to his room so fast. All of the members look at the door of his room with a worried and concerned expression. We all said our good nights and headed to our own rooms. But i decided to go and talk to Jungkook.

"J-jungkook?" i knocked.

No response.

"K-kookie..i-i'm sorry. i d-didn't mean it.."
i say as i felt tears falling and rolling down my cheeks.

The door suddenly open and i see Jungkook looking like his most loved one was killed and he's taking revenge of the person who killed them. He looked like he was starting a war with a person he hated the most. He looked betrayed.

"What?" he asked me coldly.

"I-i....i just wanted to say i'm sorry-"
Before i finished talking, he grabbed me and pushed me inside the room. He closed the door, locked it and glared at me.

"What game are you playing, Park?" He asks me.
The way he says Park in such an angry tone sends shivers down my spine.

"I-i'm not playing any game-"

"Why did you kiss Taehyung!? You told me you loved me. That you rejected me to be with him so you could stop your feelings for me. You promised me that you love me. You told me you only see Tae as your best friend." he says. I looked at him with a hurt expression.

"I-i...". i didn't know what to say.

"You told me to leave you and Taehyung alone. So you could "comfort him". How could you! Its either you choose him or me. I don't want to be hurt anymore. Choose Honestly Jimin! Him..or Me."

"Taehyung..or Me"

I looked at him and started crying.

"J-jungkook i-"

"Its just one answer, Jimin." he states getting pissed and impatient.

"J-jungkook...i don't want to hurt you..i'm sorry. Yes, I hurt you. I kissed Taehyung. B-but i still love you-"