Ch 5 ✨

-meAnwHiLe wiTh thE otHer bTs meMbers cuZ hahahaha y not!-

Taehyung's POV:
Its been almost 1 hour since Jiminie hyung's been gone! Ugh! Jeon Jungkook! When i see that lil twerp im gonna kick his ass!

"THAT'S IT! its been almost an hour since Jiminie hyung has been gone!! I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR HIM!!!" I say getting up but Jin hyung stopped me and pushed me back on my chair that i was sitting on.

"You know we can trust Jimin. Let him find Jungkook himself" Jin said. "I know. I trust Jiminie hyung but..i need to look for him. Its almost night. I need to look for him. Please hyung" i beg Jin.

"Alright" he sighed.

"Thanks eomma!"i yell to Jin as i ran out the room.

As i ran out to find Jimin and Jungkook. I decided to go to the park. And as soon as i find them i see them chasing each other then fall on he ground rolling a bit. I decided to hide behind the tree really close to them. Then I saw something that broke my heart.

Jungkook kissing my Jimin

ha! you thought this ch's done!? nuh uh!

After Jungkook kissed him he said:

"Jiminie hyung...i love you"

Jungkook's POV:
"I-i...i uh" he says thinking what to say. "Jimin please. I love you. Don't you love me too?" i tell him as i get up to sit down then holding his hands in front of us. He sat down too in front of me.
"J-jungkook..i.." he paused. He looked at me and soon i realized something that broke my heart. His eyes...they showed no love to me. Its like he only loved me as a brother. "Jungkook...i love you too....". I looked up at him with at least a bit of hope for him to say he loves me. "B-but i love you only as a brother.." He says as a tear rolled down his face. "I-i'm sorry Jungkook. i don't love you like that..I love Taehyung" He says.
(a/n:ooo plot twist)

Ouch. BIG OUCH!

"J-jimin" i say. he mouths "i'm sorry" then he gets up and runs away. Probably back to the dorms. Damn it i'm such an idiot!

Taehyung's pov:
"B-but i love you only as a brother.." i heard Jimin say. oh shit damn! rEjecTed!
wait i should stfu because i might also be rejected-

"I-i'm sorry Jungkook. i don't love you like that..I love Taehyung" I heard him say. It brought a smile to my face. I'm sorry Jungkook. But should've backed off when i already told u to. I warned you~!

I got out of my hiding place and quietly ran to Jimin making sure Kook won't see me.

"Ji-JIMINNN!" I yell. He turns around to me and he stops running. He looks at me with a soft expression. His eyes with tears. "Jimin. Are you alright?" i asked him. He soon hugs me and i hugged him back. I put one hand on his head to comfort him. "Its okay. Just tell me what happ-" before i could finish he let go of the hug and quickly pulled me into a kiss. Jimin!? hOLy sH*T! he didn't just do that right!? i didnMt expect him to kiss me! oH hEll yEah!(a/n: jesus christ tae)

"I-i'm sorry. I didn't realize what i was doing-" i cut him off by kissing him which he kissed back.

Little did they know. A jeaulous Jungkook was watching them from the distance.

(A/n: OMFG! ITS JEONLOUS JUNGKOOK!)