Ch 8 ✨

"Do you love me, hyung?"

Jimin's pov:
"Are you crazy!? This isn't the right time to ask me that. Not now!-" I say but he asks me again.

"Jiminie...i kissed you. And you kissed me back. You didn't have to kiss back. I was only finding out if you loved me. If you didn't kiss back then your in love with Tae but you kissed me back." Jungkook says. I get where he's getting at but i can't leave Tae angry and sad forever. I need to go to Tae. He's still my best friend after all!

"Jiminie..please just tell me. I'm really confused right now" Jungkook begged for an answer.

"Jungkook...." i sighed. "ok ok. I said i loved Taehyung because i was too scared of what and how our relationship would be like if i said i've always loved you." i said incredibly fast than i thought but i was surprised he caught all that.
He looked at my with a shocked face and his face a blushing mess.

"Y-you loved me ever since?!" He asked me. I nodded in response.

"Please i need to go explain to Tae. He's still my best friend after all! What kind of best friend leaves them sad and mad because they're happiness is gone? Of course i need to comfort him still" I told him. He just sighed and looked away a bit and nodded. I soon left to find Taehyung.

I bumped into Hobi and he told me where Taehyung was. "Taehyungie is in the car. He decided to cry and let it all out in the car. I'm actually not surprised" He laughed.

"That's our Taehyungie. Hiding in cars or any random ideas he can think of" Hobi says as he pats my shoulder and walks the other way.
"Thanks Hobi hyung" I say with a smile.
I decided to bring a blanket cuz i want to.

I tried finding which car he's in. Until i'm definitely sure i hear crying and yelling that sounds like Taehyung. I opened the door and hopped inside. I see Taehyung crying in the back seats with a box of tissues. "Taehyungiee~" i say as i hug him. "Didn't i tell you before, when we were in school together? When you cry. I will cry together with you?" I tell him, remembering the old days of how were best friends and always laughed together, cry together, and do everything together. We even signed up for bts saying we will be together there too.

~~~~~~~
(a/n: idk wot vid it wuz but bts were in a boat and like they have to write something nice to either their friend or a bts member(i forgot). Taehyung's note wuz to jiminie. and it made me cry cuz it was about how Jiminie and him were best friends since school. they did things together. They'd cry together. And even they said they'd debut together. dsjdjjfjjd i cried cuz it was so heartwarming. esPeciAllY whEn tAe criEd! i cRied toO!)

^here's a vid of it
ok back to story!
~~~~~~~~
"Jiminie. Why were you kissing Jungkook?" he asked me. his voice cracking a bit. I put the blanket above us so we're wrapped in it. "He kissed me-" "But why'd you kiss back?" He asked me. "Listen Taehyungie..i..your my best friend. And i love you. But...I.. only love you as a best friend" i say softly. Taehyung cried a bit more and i rubbed his back to comfort him. "I'm sorry. Taehyungie. I love you as a best friend. Sometimes i even care about you like your more than a best friend should love and care about their best friend. But Taehyungie. Please don't be mad at me and Jungkookie. We're all friends. Bangtan Sonyeondan is our FAMILY. We're all a family. We all love and care about everyone. Because we're a family now." i tell him. "I'm sorry" Taehyung cried.

"Please still be my best friend taehyungie" I beg him. "I love you Jiminie. Thank you for always being there" He says as he hugs me like he's never gonna let go of me. "Love you too Taehyungie" i tell him.

Soon enough Taehyung fell alseep. We were still in our hug but the hardest thing i remembered is...carrying him back. CRAP I CAN'T CARRY HIM! I left the tissue box on the chair and wrapped Taehyung in the blanket. I got my phone out and called Eomma.

Eomma: Hello? Jimin-ah?

Me: Eommaaaaaa can you help me carry Taehyungie? He fell alseep in the car and i can't carry him! (say this in some whiney cute way)

Eomma: i'm cooking right now. Imma call Kook to get you guys.

(Eomma in the background:Jungkook-ah!!!!)

(Jungkook in the background: yah!)

(Eomma in the background: Can you get Taehyung and Jimin out from the car!? Jimin said he can't carry Taehyung!)

(Kookie in the background: alright!)

Eomma:okay. He's coming to get u guys

Me: Thank you, Eomma Jinnn!~

Eomma: Yes, My dear. Eomma Jin will solve ure problems-

(Jungkook in the background: hEy! im gonna do the work for you! Give me some credit will ya!!!)

(Eomma in the background: At least i'm cooking for you guys, you ungreatful child!)

Me: Kay. Thanks Eomma Jin! And Oppa Kookie~

Eomma: Your Welcome

Jungkook: Aw thanks for the thank- wait did u just say Oppa!?-

Eomma:Bye! *quickly end call*

*call ends*

Heheheheheheehehheeh. I called him oppa. He hates it when fans call him oppa. He's so cute when he gets mad. I mean the cute mad. Not the angry mad kookie..he's...oh god. I suddenly hear an echoey door closing. I looked and saw Kookie and omfg did he come from gym or something!? Did Tae and I talk so long!? i didn't realize the time!

But oh my god he looks so damn hot- Jimin! Snap out of it!

I suddenly see Jungkook waving a hand in front of me. I get back into my senses and became a blushing mess as soon as i see him right in front of me. "A-ah...thanls kookie for helping.." i say. "Sure." he says and he began carrying Tae. I followed him as we made our way back.

Oh god.