Ch 15✨

Jimin's pov:
We were getting dressed and soon headed to the elevator to meet the members. All of us headed downstairs and ate breakfast. Once we finished we all got back to our rooms to get ready for our vlive soon. Sadly not a "BTS Run" Episode. But its a vlive we're gonna make while we're in the amusement park!

YeAh!

We're going to the amusement park!

We decided to separate. So it was Jin and Namjoon. Me and Jungkook. And Tae,Hobi, and Yoongi.

Tae:Let's go to that roller coater!

Hobi:a-ahh!..thats too high u-up...heh

Yoongi:*grabs hobi's hand* aish thats nothing! Come On.

Tae:yay! let's go!

Hobi: (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝) ahhhh!!! Jiminnnn-ahhh! helllpp meeee

Jimin:Hobiiiiii nooooo! *pouts while Jungkook's back hugging waist for Jimin not to fall, as Jimin's just lazily trying to reach for hobi*
(vro that took me a while to think of how to describe it!)

Hobi:why can't we just go to Disneyland!!*whining*

Yoongi:oh my god! for the love of god! Stop whining, you ball of freaking sunshine!
(^a/n: hehehe it wuz fun typing yoongi's part)

3rd person pov:
As they Hobi, Tae, and Yoongi left to the ride, Namjoon and Jin left to the food area somewhere. Which left Jimin and Jungkook alone to do and go anwhere they want in the park,

"Let's go on a ride, Jiminie!" Jungkook says with excitement. They go wait in line for a water. Jungkook suddenly backhugs Jimin with his head on Jimin's shoulder as he closes his eyes. Jimin blushes at the sudden action but smiles softly puts his arms and hands ontop of Jungkook's.

Soon enough they were next in line. They got on the ride and after 7 seconds they were by now drenched in water- *cough* okay im exaggerating!- They were splashed with water. Jimin was in front so he got soaked the most.

"J-Jungkook! M-my..shirt..its...uh.." Jimin says as he gets flustered at the fact his shirt was literally soaked and was sort of see through now, and felt very uncomfortable about it. "Huh?-" Jungkook's eyes widen and he notices and quickly takes off his hoodie and makes Jimin wears it. The hoodie looked a bit big for Jimin, so his hands were covered with the hoodie's sleeves. Jungkook suddenly blushes at how Jimin looked cute in the hoodie and how small he looked with it. He looks away in embarrassment.

"Ju-Jungkook..." Jimin says as he gently grabs Jungkook sleeved arm.

Jungkook looks at him when he notices Jimin's call.

He hums in response.

"I.." Jimin stops as he blushes.

He grabs Jungkook's hand and drags him to the men's bathroom and brings him inside one of the stalls that coincidentally was big enough for both of them and had lots of space in it. (a/n:😏)

"What are we doing here, Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I-i..."

He goes up to Jungkook's ear on his toes(a/n: honestly dat sounds cute at how he's trying to reach kook lol uwu)

"I want you~"