#16 He wants a kiss

Ashton: You always were painting your nails. With awesome designs for holidays or fun colors just anything and everything. You were sitting on the floor of the apartment that you shared with Ashton. You were watching Romeo and Juliet on TV and painting your nails with your best friend sitting on the couch next to you going off about how unrealistic it was and how much pressure it puts on couple but you knew she secretly loved it. Ashton walked in right as you were explaining to her how it was an amazing representation of how romance should be and what true love is when he leaned down for a kiss "Not now I'm making a point" he tried again and you denied him. He walked away laughing watching you and your friend start bantering. In the middle Ashton couldn't help but interject "Babe you're going off about romance and was a real relationship looks like and you won't even give me a kiss hello girls always go off about not having romantic boyfriends and when they try to show you love they get denied" "ohhhhhh 10 points to Gryffindor he has a point y/n" You got up walked across the room jumping into his arms wrapping your legs around his waist giving him a deep kiss "Better?" you asked "Much!" you continued kissing "Ummm excuse me! I'm still her" You and Ashton laughed as you jumped down walking back over to finish your nails.

Michael: Sports were your life. Watching professional sports were your life and you loved watching them. Your friends always made fun of you because of how intense you got about them. It was playoffs and the final game was on that your favorite team was in if they won they would be champions. You sat on the edge of the couch bouncing your knee watching the game intently. A bunch of your friends were over watching the game including your boyfriend Michael and your best friend who was not that into the game. Your best friend and Michael were making fun of you and you kept giving them dirty looks. Michael was on the one side and you best friend on the other. Your best frond told Michael to try and give you a kiss. So he leaned over and tried to give you and quick kiss "Michael not know" you said moving your head away "y/n that wasn't very nice" Michael said acting very sad "Babe there's literally 10 minutes left in the game and it's tied don't have time for kissing" You told him. Michael pushed out his bottom lip looking at you "pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee" He whined. The game went to a time out so you leaned over grabbing his face and planting a kiss "Now if you let me finish the game I'll make up the lost time later" you said with a wink.

Calum: You had decided to get into shape for summer and most days you would workout with Calum but today he had rehearsal so he couldn't go to the gym with you. You had just finished working out when Calum walked into see how you were doing. You were stretching at the mirror when you saw Calum walk in. He walked over and tried to grab you to pull you in for a kiss but you walked away. "Babe" Calum whined "No I'm sweaty and gross" "I don't care come here" "Calum Hood do not take one more step" "Or what?" you giggled as he took a step and you squirted him with your water bottle "the hell" "I told you not to come any closer" "oh really?" Calum asked jumping towards you as you jumped back running around he chased behind you through the gym until he finally caught up with you grabbing your waist picking you up bridal style and kissing you. "God you're so light why are you even at the gym?" "Because I need to go" 'Ugh no you don't because I can think of an even better exercise where you get just as tired and sweaty"

Luke: You were studying for you math exam and you didn't know anything. Luke was watching you study and wanted to help. "UGGGHHHH I'm so screwed!" "No you're not! But I can fix that!" Luke said trying to be flirty "Luke not now!" He rolled off your bed leaning in to kiss you "Luke not now really I need to study!" "Babe you're stressing yourself out! Come on just relax" "Luke how can I relax when I know nothing and I have an exam in 3 hours!" "Here I'll help" he said with a cheeky grin "Give me your book and every correct answer I'll remove and article of clothing and every wrong answer I put one back on" needless to say you got an A on your exam and couldn't wait to get back and thank Luke properly