#35 I love you's

Luke: You were in the middle of a fight; words and things being thrown at each others. Usually, you wouldn't fight that hard, and, right now, you couldn't even remember the reason why this one had started; but it was driving you out of your mind. "And you wanna know something, (Y/N)?", he yelled, "I fucking love you". You kept quiet, trying to assemble his words. "Yeah, I do, I love you, (Y/N). And I hate it when we fight like this 'cause I love you, I love you and I don't want to fight, or see you sad, or mad," he said, getting closer to you, "Even though you're really hot when you're mad". You smiled, eyes lighting up, getting even closer to him. "I love you," you said, before crushing your lips on his. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," you pecked his lips at every word, saying it like a little child that had learned something new. Luke seemed to be even happier than you with all the attention he was getting from your lips. "I love you so much," he said. And you spent your whole night trading the new word; fight long forgotten.
Ashton: "Can you teach me how to play the drums, Ahs?," you asked jokingly. You were hanging backstage with the boys, trying to spend as much time with Ashton as possible, when he decided he was going to play the drums for you. "Sure thing, babe," he said patting his lap for you to sit in it. Once you were sat, he put his drumsticks on your hands, and his own hands over yours; basically playing it for you, but saying that you were doing everything. "You're going to be a drummer in no time, (Y/N), you'll see," he chuckled and you laughed. "I just love you, Ash," you froze. "What?", he asked. "Nothing," you replied, trying to get away with it. It's not that it wasn't true, but his reaction made you scared that he didn't feel the same. "Did you just say you love me?," he asked, a smile forming on his face. "Maybe," you blushed. "Well, that's a good thing, 'cause I love you too," he kissed your neck. You turned quickly to face him, smile stuck on your face. "You do?". "Hell yeah, I've realized that for awhile now, I just didn't know how to say it," he smiled, putting his arms behind your waist. You smiled, putting your arms around his neck and kissing him. "I guess I did that job for you," you chuckled. "And that's why I love you," he smiled, brushing his lips against yours. "I love you more," you began, and it went from there.
Michael: "She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite," you sand along to the song while cleaning your house. That was one of your favorite songs, so, whenever Michael wasn't around, you'd jam to it. It's a pretty contagious song, so by the end of it, you were more dancing around than cleaning the house. "So just turn around and forget what you saw; 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," you sang along. At the end of the song, you heard clapping from behind you; turning around to see Michael standing there looking highly amused. "Oh my God, you didn't see that, did you?", you asked, feeling your cheeks heat up. "Oh, yeah, I did," he laughed. "This is so embarrassing," you said, hiding your face in your hands. "Nah, I think it was cute," he moved closer to you, taking your hands away from your face and holding them in his, "In fact, that's one of the reasons why I love you," he smiled, glad that he had finally said it. "Me dancing like crazy is -," you interrupted yourself, "Wait, you love me?". "With all my heart," he chuckled at your confused expression. "I love you too," you whispered, pulling him in for a kiss.
Calum: You and Calum were - trying - to go on a date, but a crowd of fans interrupted your plans. You knew how much they meant to him, and they were super sweet with you, so you didn't mind in talking and taking pictures with some of them. And 'some of them' ended up becoming the whole crowd, and your 'date' became a meet and greet. You had lost your time with Calum, but, you couldn't lie, it was fun to talk to the fans, it helped you to gain even more of their trust and love, you made new friends, and seeing how Calum was sweet with them made your heart melt. After all of them were gone, thanking you for talking to them, Calum put his arms around you. "I think we lost our reservations at the restaurant," he said. "Yeah, they're probably closed now," you said, shrugging. "Sorry about that," he whispered, you could tell he was feeling bad about it. "Hey," you said, turning him so he was facing you. "It's fine, really, I love talking to the fans, I really do. We can just go over to my house and eat something there," you smiled. "God, (Y/N), I just love you," he said kissing you with all of his passion. "Wow," you said when he pulled away, "I love you too". He smiled, and you did as well. "Now kiss me like that again," you said laughing as he leaned in and gave you one of the best kisses you've ever had.