#61 Mistletoe

Luke: "Why are you so down, (Y/N)", your friend asks you as you enter a coffee shop together. "Ah, I don't know... I think it's just the lack of sleep", you sleepily smile at her. "I see", she eyes you cautiously, "You get our coffee and I get our table?". "Sure", you say. You waited as the blonde guy in front of you ordered his drink. When he was done, he turned to leave, being faced with you instead. "Oh, sorry", he smiled, blushing a little. "It's okay", you smiled, getting a little lost in his blue eyes. "Oh, guess we've got lovers underneath the mistletoe!", a worker from the coffee shop yelled. You both instinctively look up and look at each other again. "Guess you gotta kiss!", the worker yelled again. "Uh", you shifted uncomfortably. "Just one kiss couldn't hurt, right?", he said leaning in, feeling your soft lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, his instantly getting to your waist. You were lost in the kiss and in the hug, too lost to listen the worker exclaiming: "I said a kiss not a make out session!".

Ashton: "Hey, babe", you greeted Ashton when he opened the door to his house. "Hey, darling", he smiled, pecking your lips. "So, what was so urgent that you needed me to come immediately?", you asked, taking off your coat. "Well, I have this mistletoe", he said, putting a mistletoe above both of your heads, "But I had no one here with me, so...", he trailed off, making a kissy face. "So you called me here for this?!", you asked, and he opened only one eye, staring at you intently with it. "Yeah, now are you going to help me?!", he asked, closing the eye again. "Whatever", you rolled your eyes, sighing and leaning in to peck his lips. The moment your lips touched, he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you up and laying both of you on the couch. You let out a laugh as you wrap your arms around his neck, playing with his hair. You stay like this for awhile 'till Ashton's mom get home, scaring both of you to death. Looking at the mistletoe left at the floor she chuckles: "You two took mistletoe kiss to a whole other level".

Michael: "Merry Christmas, Ash!", you say when he opens the door, greeting him with a hug. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!", he says, hugging you back. "So, are the other boys here yet?", you ask, looking around. "Yeah, just hold on a minute. Stay there!", he said, leaving you for awhile, only to come back with Michael. "Ashton, what the fuck are you doing?", he asked, trying to get out from his friend's grip, who was pushing him forward. "Yeah, I could ask the same thing", you say. As if only noticing you now, Michael looks at you, mouthing your name, and, then, looking at a spot a little above you. "Ashton! No!", he exclaims. Confused, you look to the same spot Michael had previously looked, only to see a mistletoe hanging above your head. "Ashton!", you exclaimed too, suddenly feeling someone being pushed against you. "I don't give a damn what you say now! We all here know you both want it!", he yelled, leaving you guys alone. "Well, hi Michael", you smiled, looking at him. "Hey, (Y/N)", he smiled back, before leaning in and kissing you. "I knew it!", Ashton reappeared simply to yell that; you and Michael not even bothering to break the kiss.

Calum: "Morning", hear Calum's voice. "Morning", you smile, too tired to open your eyes. "Open your eyes", you feel Calum's lips on your nose. "Hm?", you ask, opening them. "Look up", he smiled, looking at a spot above both of you. "What?", you lazily asked, looking up, seeing a mistletoe in one of Calum's hand. You let out a small laugh before he leans in, pecking your lips. You peck his lips back, staying in this sweet exchange of pecks for awhile, before Calum starts a real kiss. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him closer to you, making him straddle you. "It's a good thing you don't sleep with much clothes", he smirks, taking off his shirt that you wore to sleep the other night. "It's a good thing you have a mistletoe waiting for me when I wake up", you cheekily respond, putting your lips on his again.