#70 His Birthday

Luke: "So, what does the legal boy wants to do on his birthday?", you asked once Luke entered the kitchen, all smiles. "Happy birthday, babe", you pecked his lip. "I could think of a thing or two", he smiled. With a hand on your waist and other on your cheek, he pulled you in for a kiss and took you back to your bedroom. His hands started to creep up your tights, but you interrupted him. "No, no. Today's all about you, birthday boy", you smirked, pulling his pants down and getting on your knees. A great start for the day.

Ashton: "(Y/N)?", you heard Ashton whine, walking into the kitchen. "Happy birthday!", you said, giving him a kiss. "No! Don't say that!", he pulled away from the kiss. "Why?", you asked. "I'm getting old!", he said sadly. "Oh, shut, Ashton! You're twenty", you smacked his shoulder lightly. "It's true! I think I'm having the mid age crisis!", he exclaimed. "What?", you let out a laugh, stopping the moment you saw he was being serious. "Okay then," you seriously said, "I read somewhere the cure for this kind of stuff". "And what is it?", he asked. "Sex", you said simply. Not even a second after you said that, you had already jumped onto Ashton. Legs wrapped around him, hands messing his hair, his hands on your bum.

Michael: "Happy birthday to you!", you sang, walking into the bedroom with a plate with pancakes. "I wish everyday was my birthday if I'd get this", he smiled at you, already accepting the plate and eating the pancakes. "If every day was your birthday you'd be dead now", you snorted. " Either way, thank you (Y/N)", he smiled. "Anything for you, Michael", you smiled, pecking his cheek. "Anything?", he lifted his brows. "Oh no. What do you have in mind?", you asked. "Well, you know. We've had quite some fun in here", he motioned to the bedroom, "If you know what I mean. But you've never given me a lap dance". "Oh God", you laughed. "Pretty please?", he asked, putting his plate on the nightstand. "Okay", you mumbled.

Calum: Funny thing about Calum birthday: he always planned everything. He woke up before you and woke you up jumping on you and yelling 'it's my birthday', like a little kid. He'd make breakfast and would already have the whole day planned. "Wow", you chuckled, "But I don't think you put time there for my special present". "Your special present?", he turned to look at you, holding up a pair of handcuffs. "Oh, your special present", he smirked, "After the dinner with the boys. 11:15pm: bedroom time", he read. "Happy birthday, babe", you smiled, kissing him.