#27 Stay...

Luke: "Stay...", he says hugging you tight in the airport. "You know I can't, I have school", you answer burying your face between his neck and shoulder. In all honesty; you wanted to stay with him. God, you wanted to say with him forever. You didn't want to hear more "goodbyes", didn't want to cry 'cause you're lonely at night; you wanted to be with him. But you couldn't. "I'm sorry", you said as they called your flight. You felt the tears streaming down your face as he broke the hug. "Don't cry, please. Or I'll end up crying too", you chuckled, nodding and wiping your tears with the back of your hand. "I love you", he whispered against your lips before kissing you passionately. "I love you too", you whispered back. You stayed like that for a little while, 'till they called your flight again. "Here", he said, "take this with you". He put the beanie he was wearing in your head, giving you a bear hug again. "I love you, and I'll miss you", you said pecking his lips one last time. "Me too... Me too...", he said as he watched you board into your plane. He just wished you could stay...

Ashton: "Stay...", he said attaching his arms to your waist, pulling you back to his bed. "Ash, if my parents find out I sneaked out when I was supposed to be studying to do this" you pointed at you, him, and the bed, "with you. They'll kill me". He let out a laugh, putting his chin on your shoulder. "Yeah, they definitely won't be pleased with that...", he said pecking your neck. "I really wish I could stay... But today I can't", you played with his hair; feeling how soft it was. "Okay", he said letting you go and watched as you begin to get dressed again. "Drive me back?" you asked and he nodded, getting up and dressed as well. "Anything for you, my darling", he pecked your lips. You were about to leave his car to sneak back in your room when he stopped you; "you might want to do something about the love bites on your neck". You gave him the look and tried - unsuccessfully - to look at it. "I told you to stop with that!", you said punching his shoulder lightly. "Sorry, I just can't control myself", he chuckled and kissed you. "Now go back in there and be the good girl you are", he winked and you laughed. "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught", you whispered against his lips and left his car.

Michael: "Stay...", he whined. "I can't, I'm going out with my friends", you said trying to get out of his strong grip. "But we can play video games, and eat pizza, and make out, and you know...", he said pinching your bum lightly, making you blush madly. "Michael!", you censured him. "C'mon, babe, you know you love it", he pecked your cheek and you laughed. "That doesn't change the fact that I'm going out with my friends. I'm always with you now, and I hardly ever get to see them", you said, "they love me too, you know". "It's not fair! I don't want to share you", he whined again. You awed, and turned to face him. "Please let me go?", you asked brushing your lips against his. In a matter of seconds, his tongue was begging for entrance, which you happily allowed. Slowly, you pushed him against the wall and pinned his hands above his head before breaking the kiss. "Bye, babe.", you pecked his lips and went running to the door. Leaving a not very pleased Michael behind.

Calum: "Stay...", he said into the microphone. You were in the middle of a 5 Seconds Of Summer show, and you really needed to pee. But Calum saw you trying to leave, and was asking you to stay. "But I have to pee", you said feeling your cheeks heat 'cause of the attention, and having to say out loud the reason why you were leaving. And it wasn't like you wouldn't come back. "But there's only one song left!", he said, "you can hold it!". "C'mon, stay!", the other boys started to say, and you just couldn't say no to the whole band you went to see begging you to stay. "Fine! I'll stay", you said laughing and getting back to your seat. "Good, good. What's your name?", he asked smiling. "(Y/N)", you replied, unsure of why he asked you that in first place. "Well, this one goes out to (Y/N) everyone!", he said and the boys started to play the intro to "Try Hard". Afterwards he tweeted "@(Y/T/N) wasn't it worth waiting to pee?", you laughed, wondering how he found your twitter, but tweeted back, before realizing he had followed you. Let's just say that wasn't the last time you saw each other..