#39 Skype

Luke: "Hey, babe," you heard Luke's happy voice as soon as you picked up his skype call. "Hey there," you said, "How's tour?". "It's great! But I miss you," he said, switching from a smile to a frown. "I miss you too," you say, "But I'll be visiting you soon!". "Yeah, I know, but it's just hard," he sighed. "But you're having so much fun on tour, I bet you don't even think that much about me," you joked. "Yeah, it's fun, but everything reminds me of you," he sighed. "Hey, let's enjoy now that we're talking to each other, okay?", you smiled. "Okay," he smiled. You spent hours talking, and ended up falling asleep with the call on, only to wake up the next morning with it of and a tweet from Calum mentioning you two; "@Calum5SOS: the lovebirds fell asleep together... Kinda...".
Ashton: "Oh, hey, (Y/N)," Michael said. "Hey, Michael... No offense, but what are you doing here?", you asked, kinda unsure of why he picked up your skype call to Ashton. "He's in the shower, so I thought I'd pick up," he shrugged. "Well, thank you. How's tour?", you laughed. "Oh, it's great," he answered smiling. "Hey, who are you talking to?", you heard Ashton's voice ask. Then, you saw Ashton's head and shirtless body appear on screen. "(Y/N)?!", he asked excitedly. "Hey, babe!", you smiled, "Michael picked up for you," you explained. "Thanks man," he said to Michael. "No problem," he answered, "But I should get going now, don't wanna see you guys going all 'I miss you', 'I miss you more', 'no, I miss you more'," he laughed and left the room. There was a silence, 'till Ashton looked at you. "I miss you," he said, and laughed when he realized he was doing just what Michael had predicted; your laugh joining his sweet one. "I miss you too," you said, "But, please, put a shirt on; I'm getting distracted". "Like what you see, huh?", he smirked pointing at his chest. You rolled your eyes, but felt your cheeks heat up.
Michael: "Hey, babe," Michael, your boyfriend, shouted over the loud noise of people. "Hey, where are you? It's noisy," you asked, trying to see something else than his face. "Oh, I'm backstage, we're going to be performing soon and I wanted to talk to you for, you know, luck," he blushed a little and you giggled. "You're so cute, babe, I'm sure you'll do great!", you smiled. "I wish you were here to see us," he frowned. "Aw, I really wanted to be there, but I have school," you explained, "Plus, I'd jump around and sing along, I'd probably just embarrass you". "No you wouldn't, you're really cute when you're fangirling over me. And it'd only show how you support us," he smirked and you blushed again. "Michael, we need to go on stage now," you heard Calum saying, "Oh, hey (Y/N)," he waved at you. "Hey Cal," you smiled at him. "Sorry, but I'm going to steal your boyfriend," he said jokingly. "Nah, that's okay, I know you'd never cheat on Luke," you said laughing, and getting him to laugh as well. "I want a good luck kiss," Michael pouted. "The only thing I can do now is this," you said, pretending to send him a kiss, and he pretended to catch it. "Good luck, and have fun! I love you," you said smiling. "Thanks, and I will. I love you too, babe," he said, before turning off and going on stage.
Calum: "Cal, I'm so sorry I'm not there to take care of you," you frowned at your sick boyfriend on skype. "It's okay, babe, but I wish you were here so we could cuddle," he pouted; making your heart melt. "Stop it, I'm starting to miss you even more," you said. "I just want you to come visit me soon!", he exclaimed. "I know, but I can't," you sighed. "You don't have any free time?", he asked. "I can see if my parents will let me miss some days at school and go, but I really doubt," you said. "But at least you'll try. And I'm sure they'll let you go; you're a great student!", he said smiling widely at the thought of you visiting him. You knew better than that, you were sure that your parents would never let you do that, but you'd try for him. "I hope so," you mirrored his smile. Suddenly, his face went from happiness to pain. "What's wrong?", you asked quickly. "I'm feeling sick again, I think I'm gonna throw up. I gotta go," he put his hand over his mouth, shutting the computer down and running to the bathroom.