#68 Time Zones

Luke: "Hey babe," you heard Luke's voice, "It's like 3 pm here and I've just gotten out of an interview." You heard some other voices mumbling something: "Oh, and the boys are saying 'hi'". "Hi, (Y/N)," you hear Ashton's voice yelling and you giggle. "Well, it's been fun, but I miss you. Call me when you wake up... Bye, babe, I love you", you hear his sad voice pronounce on your voice mail. Sighing, you dial his number on your phone, leaving a voice message as well. "Hey Luke, just woke up. I'm glad you having fun! And I miss you too... Tell the boys I said 'hi' back.", you smile sadly, "Here it's been pretty much the same thing as it used to be... Minus you... Yeah, call me back whenever you can... I love you", you turn off your phone.
Ashton: "Hello?", you ask groggily, your phone waking you up from your sleep. "Oh, shit, (Y/N), did I wake you?", you hear Ashton's excited voice on the end of the line. "Sort of", you turn to look at the clock: 2 am. "Sorry", he mumbled, "I just missed you". "It's okay", you giggled sleepily, "I miss you too". "What time is it there?", he asked you. "2 am. There?". "8 pm", he replied, "I guess I should let you sleep now". "As much as I'd love to talk to you, I'd appreciate getting my sleep back", you smiled. "I understand you", he laughed, "So I can call you tomorrow at 11 am here, 5 pm there?", he asked you. "Sure, I'll be looking forward do that", you smiled lovingly. "Goodnight, (Y/N). I love you", Ashton whispered on the phone. "I love you too, Ash", you mumbled before hanging up.
Michael: No one would really believe - probably because no one knew, but if they did they wouldn't believe - that Michael would be quite the loving boyfriend he turned out to be. And what they'd have even more trouble believing is that he'd made a schedule according to all the time zones from everywhere he'd be on tour and your time zone and had already scheduled when you were going to call each other. Your phone rang while you glanced at the clock. Always on time. "Hey, babe!", you heard Michael's voice when you answered the call. "Hi Michael", you smiled, happy to hear his voice. "So, how has it been going?", he asked. "Oh you know nothing new happens here. Tell how it is going there". "Since you insist", he let out a breathy laugh, "It's going pretty good". He trails off telling you the stupid things the boys and himself are doing; the crazy fans; interviews. Just everything you need to know to feel like you're there with him.
Calum: "Hey, babe. What time is it there?", Calum didn't even gave you time to say 'hi'. "Uh, 1 pm. Why?". "Open your door", Calum told you. "Why Calum?", you asked suspiciously. "Just do it", he insisted. You walked to the door and opened it, only to see a bouquet of red roses on your doorstep. "Aw, Cal! They're beautiful! Thanks", you smiled, closing the door and walking in to put them in the water. It was like this every time Calum called you: there was a surprise somewhere. It was a way to make you feel like he was still there. 'So whenever you miss me and time zone is being a bitch, you can look at those things and remember I'm still here', he explained you on the first time it had happened.