#18 Nightmares

Ashton: You were running. You didn't know where you were going or what you were running from but you had to get away. The ground was rocky and uneven. You stumbled a few times before falling. "Y/N" ... Someone was calling your name. The ground around you caught fire and... "Y/N? Baby! Please wake up!" Ashton gently shook you awake and you collapsed into his arms. "Shhh, shhh. Babe, I'm here, it's ok. You're ok." He stroked your hair and held you tightly until you had calmed down. The two of you cuddled and eventually you fell asleep, this time peacefully.
Luke: You were busy folding laundry when you heard Luke call your name. He had just gotten back from tour and was really tired so you sent him to bed. You figured he was calling you to come cuddle with him, but when you entered the bedroom, he was sweating and whimpering in his sleep. "No! Stop!" he mumbled. You walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "Luke?" He continued to roll around and whimper."Luke!" you said, a bit more forcefully. Luke's eyes shot open and he sat straight up. His eyes were watery and he reached for you. You pulled him into your arms and ran your fingers through his hair. "You wanna talk about it?" He shook his head and cuddled closer to you. "Just lay here with me...please?"
Calum: He was gone... Calum had left you... Everything you had feared in the beginning of your relationship was happening. You awoke with tears in your eyes, panicking when you saw that Calum wasn't beside you. You choked back a sob, jumping out of bed and running downstairs. You found your boyfriend, sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Cal! You're still here!" You cried. He gave you a confused look and noticed you were crying. "Hey the- Whats wrong?" In two long strides, Calum crossed the room and pulled you into a hug. "I thought you left!" you sobbed into his shirt. "Baby, I'd never leave you." he said, kissing your forehead. "Let's cuddle here for a bit, ok?"
Michael: You were on the couch watching TV and Michael had fallen asleep across your lap. You fond a movie to watch and settled down until you felt Michael tense up. He was squirming and mumbling something about saving you. He suddenly jolted awake, relaxing a bit when he saw you were still there. He turned over and hugged your legs. "Please don't ever leave me..." He whispered. You kissed his forehead. "Mikey, I wouldn't dream of it."