#123 Decorating the tree

Luke:
"I've got something special, I've made for you." He said quietly making you turn around in confusion. Seeing him taking out a little square thingy covered in bubble patch, placing it in your hands. Looking up at him in confusion you started to remove the bubble Wrap, but stopped in track when Luke let out a shaky sigh. Letting your eyes meet his, he took a deep breath before speaking up. "Don't get too excited about this. I made it whilst being on tour. It's just something that really makes me happy, and never will forget." Pulling a hand through his hair, he eyed you carefully, wanting to see your fully reaction. Removing the entire bubble wrap, another layer of paper was covering it as well. Looking up at him he only shrugged. "I wanted it to be safe, in case there were problems on the airplane." Removing the paper, your mouth curved into an "o" shape, looking up at him in amaze. He had made a homemade frame, with different shapes colored around it. But best of all, the picture in the frame, were a photo of you hand him from when you first met in a Froz Berry ice cream store in London. "This is so sweet." You cooed quietly, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. I know exactly where to put it." You smiled, walking over to the tree, hanging it in the middle, making sure that everyone was going see it.
Calum:
Running around the tree in circles, giggles and breathings were filling the room, along the Christmas music in the background. Pulling the garland on the tree was so much funnier than what you thought. Almost running into each other, you and Calum stopped up for a breath. Backing up from the tree you both stood and admired it in amazement. "It's so beautiful." Calum cooed in a pitchy voice making you chuckle. "But there's missing something." You said in confusion trying to make out what was wrong. "What are you talking about? Everything is done?" He said, looking over at you, same confusion spreading across his face. "I dunno." You said taking a walk around the tree. "Oh" You said in a squeal. You started to sprint up through the stairs towards your sharing bedroom. "Y/N what are you doing?" He asked in confusion, still frozen down the living room. Walking over to your closet you opened it to find some of your old stuff. Running a hand through it you found what you were looking for. A mini version of Chip and Chap. taking them into your hand you sprinted down the stairs towards the tree, and placed them inside. "What was that about?" Calum asked looking into the tree, seeing the two squirrels sitting, where you had placed them. "It's something we always do in my family. It isn't a real Christmas tree if Chip and Chap aren't there."
Michael:
Walking around the almost finished tree, you had a bag in your hand, filled with different types of candy. With each cornet that was hanging on the tree you placed a few pieces of candy in it. Walking around in circles you bowed down to get the small ones, and stood on your tiptoes to reach the high ones. After going around the whole tree, you noticed something wrong. "Michael didn't I just put one i-"Turning around to look at him you noticed him standing with a sugar tong in his hand, sucking lightly on it. "Michael" You exclaimed making his smile growing. "What babe?" He said, taking the lollipop out of his mouth, making a "pop" sound. "We are not supposed to eat it!" You exclaimed still laughing though. "I couldn't resist, sorry babe." Rolling your eyes you went over to the snow spray cans you had bought in the mall and shook one in your left hand. "Isn't that supposed to be used outside?" He asked in fear, afraid of what you had in mind. "I dunno." You shrugged starting to spray it all over the spruce branches. In one fast movement you moved the spray can away from the tree and pointing it towards Michael. Spraying his face all white, he let out a squeal, making you stop. "You did not just do that." He threatened, only making you chuckle. "You look like Casper the friendly ghost." You teased, before running away from him, knowing he would kill you by now.
Ashton:
"Why in the world did we choose such a high tree." You complained standing as high as you could on your tiptoes, trying to reach the top. Chuckling softly, he stood beside you. "It was your own fault babe. You choose the tree." He said amused by your struggling. "Yeah but I didn't thought it would be that high, like it was dark outside and Calum was freezing like hell! I didn't have the chance to think." You defended, almost reaching the top. Letting out a huff, you felt back onto your heels again and looked up at him pouting. "Want me to help you?" He chuckled, already pulling an arm around your hip. "No I want you to stand by the side and take some pictures?" You remarked sarcastically. "Being cheeky?" He teased, but before you could answer he sneaked his other arm between your legs, lifting you over his shoulder. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" You said in a stern tone, but it was hard trying not to laugh. "Put me down right now." You commanded. "Why? I like this position." He teased sticking his tongue out. After a lot of turns he finally put you down. "You make me dizzy." You said holding onto your head. Laughing at you he placed the star in your hand and sneaked his arms around your hips, lifting you up with ease to access the top. Looking down at him, you smiled, before placing the star on the top of the tree, finishing the decorations.