5. A new plan

A/N: This note is a little late, but I just wanted to make this clear:

This story is obviously based on the Tangled The series and its characters, but NOT it's storyline. This is inspired by the problem with the rocks, that you also see in the actual show, but I just build on that idea and created this 'world' where the rocks are a really big threat for the welfare of Corona, and there will be some evil 'moon warriors' that will be introduced later in the story and stuff. And also, I haven't been able to see season 2 of the show, so there will definitely not be some similarities with season 2 of the show and this story. I just wanted you to know.

Enjoy the chapter!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Bro, Varian has invented a new goddamn element, I'm pretty sure he knows how to corrode a rock."

Varian and you had literally came across every possibility of why Varian had completely forgotten everything about the past seven days until you both came to the conclusion that he can't remember anything due to the sorrow that he has just gone through.

And about the potion that contained poison in it, you just thought it was some experiment of some sort that Varian had tried out. You mean, why would he else breed a potion with poison with it?

And after getting down to earth after being confused about what the hell had happened to his memory, you also told Varian about the current poor state that Corona was in because of the black rocks. This hurt the boy deeply because he didn't wish that what had happened to his dad, should happen to anyone else, and he said that he would try to make some kind of potion with the power of alchemy to stop the rocks once and for all.

And now you were on your way back to the main room, to update Rapunzel and the rest of the group.

When you got there, surprisingly everyone sat patiently on their seat, waiting for you. They had apparently been in another group meeting, and when you entered the room, every pair of eyes fell on you. You took a few steps towards them and stood by the end of the table. "Varian is okay. Though he can't remember much of the past few days due to the sorrow of his dead father. And yes Eugene, that's a thing."

Everyone just nodded, while Eugene rolled his eyes. They didn't really care much about the state he was in, in these times they only cared about how they got rid of the black rocks - therefore, they waited for what you were about to say next.

"And because he can't remember much, he wasn't able to find a solution to the black rocks just yet, but he's working on the problem."

Rapunzel sighed and nodded. She wanted to be optimistic, but it was hard when all hope was soon gone, and Corona would be covered by the rocks.

"We're going to find a solution, guys." You said, wondering why you always had to be the grown-up in these situations. The group tried to smile, but it was obvious that they've lost all hope. But you hadn't. You believed in Varian.

And just as you had finished that thought, the door went wide open and revealed none other than Varian. Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra immediately stood up, while you ran over to him.

"Varian, what are you doing here?" You asked worried. He was still looking like crap, and he wore the same skeptic look on his face, just like the one he had worn seconds before telling you about him not remembering. 

"The book!" He said holding the very same book up that you had looked in earlier, making everyone, but you, confused.

"What about it?" You asked, ignoring everyone else who wanted answers about why Varian was here, and what the hell he talked about.