22. The other side [Animation]

[If, for some reason, you can't watch the video on here, just go search "Varian x Reader Animation Fanfic - The other side" on youtube]

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING:

This animation is just like a chapter, so you need to know what happens in it, in order to understand what happens in the next chapter :)

Also, I've tried to draw the girl in some different art styles so that more people can relate to her... It is you after all. Does that make sense?

Magical necklace color symbolize thingy: (The relevant)

Blue = Sad

Red = Angry

Green = Confident

Purple = Scared

Well, enjoy. Go ahead and watch the video now, yeet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

DISCLAIMER:

AS SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, SOME OF THE PICTURES I USED IN THIS ANIMATION IS STRAIGHT UP COPIED BY THE ARTIST "MUSHIE R." AND HER ANIMATION OF 'THE OTHER SIDE' IN THE BHNA UNIVERSE. ALL I DID WAS EDIT THE PICTURES OF DEKU AND TURNING THEM INTO OUR BELOVED VARIAN. HOWEVER, THE GIRL, YOU, IS DRAWN BY ME.

So yeah, credit to her, she's amazing.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

READ THIS AFTER WATCHING!

Okay, in case you are confused, Varian tries to convince (Y/n) to join him in this animation. However (Y/n) stands her ground, and refuses.

In the end, however, Varian directly threatens her with his automatons and moon-dogs and stuff. :) That's not nice, Varian...

And if you paid good attention, you could see how in the end, (Y/n) touched Varian's cheek, and the, ehm, "real him", was back in a second. YEAH, THAT'S POSSIBLY GUYS

Also, you may have noticed that the light of (Y/n) necklaced changed color a few times during the animation. This gave a good look on how she felt :)

That' sit. It's highly appreciated if you leave a comment, even though some of this is copied, it took me a looong time.