17. Betrayal

A/N: Before we start, i would like to say a few words. 

*Folds out a long roll of paper, and clears throat*

THANK YOU. Thank you for liking this story! I enjoy writing it so much, and I'm so happy that you enjoy reading it! Thanks for the follows, thanks for the votes, for your absolutely hilarious comments, for EVERYTHING. It means a lot to me :'D

Also, even though this story is nowhere NEAR being finished yet, I'm already thinking of the plot in my next book! Yes, I'll keep writing, if you'll keep reading :)

Oke, but back to the story-

*

 *
Okay, so I've realized that in every chapter something big goes on ;_;

Sooo I've decided that in this chapter, we'll take it easy, okay? :)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

~SIKE~

"I'd rather die with him, than letting him die alone!"

Despise the fact that you had literally just died, and still felt pretty terrible, you all had decided to keep going. Eugene had offered to carry you, and even though it was tempting, you said no. If a moon dog or something else were to suddenly appear out of no-where, you all needed to be prepared with weapons. Either Eugene or you could manage this if he carried you.

You held the arm that the snake had bitten close to your chest as if it helped. It still hurt. A lot actually. The two-bite marks were very deep, but luckily no blood was coming out. only some purple liquid. You really hoped that it wouldn't be infected.

You tried not to groan in pain every time you moved your right arm, and you tried to keep a straight expression. Being a cry baby would not help you in finding the last ingredient.

The third and last ingredient was a moonflower. Those were apparently very rare, and they could only be found on the east mountains. which was where you were going now.

You had to find the flower today, so you could be back in corona by tomorrow night. Otherwise, the rocks would reached Corona. And that would be a really bad thing. You couldn't even imagine what it would do to the kingdom. Black rocks spreading everywhere, tearing houses apart, breaking stores, killing people. It would be a disaster. God, you didn't know what to do if the potion didn't work.

But it would work. It had to. And all of you could manage to get the ingredients. If you hurried. To your luck, the east mountains were on the way back, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As said, you were walking quite fast. Eugene was now upfront, leading the way, Rapunzel and Cass were walking in silence next to each other, just a couple feet in front of you.

You looked up at the treetops. It was a very beautiful sight, that distracted you from the pain in your arms somehow. You let out a sigh. You kept thinking about Corona, and how every villager was depending on you. Their future, and some of their lives where literally in your and the other hands.