20. Prisoners

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
-
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Don't depend too much in anyone in this world.
Even your shadow leaves, when you're in darkness.

————————————————

"The sun won't rise in corona ever again."
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"(Y/n). (Y/n) wake up." a soft voice penetrated your sleep, cold hands shaking your shoulders.

You made some weird noises, glipping your eyes. There was no light, for them to grow accustomed to. But vision was blurry.

You looked right into a stone-roof. And ahead bent over yours with a worried expression.

You tried to sit up, but you almost fell off the bed that you apparently was lying on, when trying doing so. Something on your wrists prevented you from using your arms. You lifted them up to see what.

Handcuffs.

"Hey, lay still. It's okay, I'm right here." The soft voice spoke again. It was like an echo in your head. It felt like all of your senses had just woken up from a deep sleep.

Your vision was still kinda blurry, but you could see that the source of the voice had some big green eyes and short brown hair.

"Who... Who are you?" You mumbled, laying your head back on the person's lap. Damn, your mind was really foggy.

The figure seemed to be quite shocked at your question. "(Y/n) it's me. Rapunzel."

You eyes winded, and you immediately sat up - successfully this time. You glipped your eyes really hard this time, and your vision was now more clear. You gasped, throwing your arms around her. She was okay.

You let go of her, looking at her.

And it was indeed Rapunzel. But she had tears in her eyes, and blood running out of her mouth. Though this wasn't the things you were concerned about right now.

Her hair.

It wasn't long anymore.

Heck, it wasn't blond anymore.

"What the heck happened to you!?" You panicked, standing up.

She leaned back, closing her red eyes, making the tears roll down her cheek. "Varian happened. He wouldn't risk me using my powers."

She ran a hand through her short, brown hair. "So he cut it off. Right before locking me up."

"Locking you..." You spoke, looking around. You found yourself and Rapunzel in a very tiny. There was only one bed, and one small window, with bars over it. You turned around, looking in the cell across from yours.

Eugene and Cassandra was on the floor, both unconscious.

Tears filled your eyes, for the 48'th time in this story.

"What happened to us." You spoke slowly, looking at Rapunzel. "Why are they unconscious? Why was I?"

The last thing you remembered was you, Eugene, Cass, and Andrew returning to Corona. And the automatons and the moondogs. And Varian. His smile.

Og god.

"My guess is he gassed you or some sort. Hit you with some kind of green sleep powder. That's what he did to me. (Y/n), I'm so sorry."