New story ideas! [VOTE]

-GUYS, THE VOTING HAS ENDED, BUT I'LL LET THE IDEAS STAY HERE-

1) Idea

You're the adopted, second princess of Corona. This book will be about your adventures with the rest of the characters of Tangled. Some of the adventures based on the episodes of the show, but some of them are also made up by moi. But there's a twist to the story. It also happens to be a soulmate AU. Each person is born with a tattoo somewhere on their body, and only their soulmate has a matching one. Things get complicated when yours becomes a villain. 

Takes place during season 1 and 3 (A major time skip)

SOULMATE AU!

This one will be long, taken by the fact that your put directly into the franchise. You can say it's somehow a retelling of the series, but this time, with you in it!

Main themes: Fluff, Romance, ADVENTURE-TIMEEEE

VOTE HERE:

2) Idea:

Modern AU: You and Varian both have a strong passion for music. In the beginning, you're both very close, and together romantically. You write songs together, and everything seems to be perfect. But when Varian suddenly gets offered a record contract, and he is forced to choose between you and fame, your whole world turns around. Now several years later, Varian has become a worldwide famous singer. It's hard to forget your ex, especially when his face is plastered all over New York, and his songs get played in every store and on every radio. But his most recent song, is also his most popular one, and you recognize it immediately; It's the one he wrote with you... Blah, blah, blah, you manage to get famous as well, blah blah blah, the two of you battle for the "Artist of the year" award, blah blah blah, you might fall in love, blah blah, you might regret it... I think you get the point.

Takes place in the world we know it today

Singer! Varian x Singer! Reader

Main themes: Competition, Romance, Music, fame, jealousy

VOTE HERE:

3) Idea:

Every angel must complete a task given by God himself, in order to become a guardian angel. The harder the quest, the higher the status you get when you get back. You're probably the most curious, stubborn not-angel-behaved angel to even exist - and someday you get a Quest where you'll be sent down to earth in order to save Corona - the kingdom of the sun, and hereby the source to all happiness in the whole world - from its doom. You don't get any further information other than you have to keep your identity hidden, and that you have to stop the person, who will be the cause of Corona's doom. And as you befriend the humans and going on adventures with them, you would have never imagined that the person you were secretly looking for, was your new best friend. 

Takes place during season 1

Varian x Angel! Reader

Top themes: Growing Romance, Adventure, friendship, angst, humor

VOTE HERE:

4) Idea:

"May the odds be ever in your fever..."

boring was the perfect word to describe your life. Nothing ever happens in your district... - That would be what you would've said 1 week ago if someone asked you about your life. Now that your suddenly chosen to participate in the hunger games, the world-wide famous death game, things have changed a lot since then. And things do not look good. Well, everything except your fellow tribute of your district...

In which (Y/n) and Varian gets dropped straight into the "The Hunger Games" Franchise.

Main themes: Class, Fighting, Angst, death, Romance

VOTE HERE:

5) Idea:

The zombie apocalypse has been going on for at least one month now, and you and your two friends (Characters, that I'm making up) have managed to survive. Just barely. But now that you're running out of supplies, you have to leave your safe-spot. A boy named Varian, the dangerous alchemist of the village, tells you about a safe base, run by the princess herself, where all the survivors are gathered. But the way over there is beyond dangerous, and when you discover that one in your group is immune and that this person's blood will be able to save the infected, things reallyyyy start to heat up. 

Main themes: Angst, horror, romance, friendship

VOTE HERE:

6) Idea:

You're the second most wanted criminal in all of the seven kingdoms, so when you turn yourself in, at the castle of Corona, there's a huge confusion. You tell the princess about how the MOST wanted criminal in the seven kingdoms, is planning something so horrible, that if you do not work together, it will cause the end of the world.
The kingdom won't admit it, but they desperately need your help, and as the generous person you are, you offer it to them on three conditions. 1 - That you'll be given free food, free clothes and a nice little rolm you can sleep in. 2 - That NO GUARDS will be allowed to interact or watch over you when you're out on a misson or "working". This would not only be a danger to you, but for the whole misson the save the world. And 3 - The only person that you're willing to exchange information with, is the royal engineer of the castle..... Varian has no idea why.

Takes place after season 3

Varian x Criminal! Reader

Main themes: Fighting, crime, romance, humor, SASSSSSSSSSSSSS

VOTE HERE: