inmate 76238

Let me explain a few things first:

1-The story is inspired by the movie "The merciless" and drama "Heartless city" so some scenes might seem familiar. ☆Inspired☆ so the plot is different.

2-I'll explore some kinks in this story and it contains explicit sexual content so be aware.

3-The couples are Yoonmin and Taekook.

4-The story contains sensitive contents such as rape, abuse, knife play, blood Kink, violence and...

5- The flashbacks are written in past tense.

6- Stars and comments are what gives a writer motivation^^so don't be shy and let me know what you think.

●○

Prison.

The name has always been a taboo among the common. Jimin has heard stories about the place since he was a kid. A dark foggy place with tall grey stony walls separating rapists, murderers, drug dealers, frauds, thieves and a bunch of other scumbags from the respective citizens. Rice and beans are the common food and the showers are shitty and cold.

His mom used to scare him with the name when he was younger: If you don’t finish your bowl, the police ajusshi will arrest you. Be kind or you will end up eating beans everyday like your dad.

It turned into a nightmare to him so Jimin tried his best to live an upright life. He always helped old people, payed his taxes and did his share in the community. He wanted to avoid the place of his nightmares at all cost.

Never in a million years did he think he will end up in one. At least not in chains and the ugly orange one piece. Not for the crime he didn’t even commit. He was just in debt of the wrong person.

Jimin is sitting in the back of an old bus with bars covering the windows with only three more people inside, excluding the driver. Two other men in chains and a guard. One is so bulk, with the head of a dragon covering his neck and bald head and the other is in complete contrast. The orange outfit is swallowing his scrawny and bony frame and he is visibly shaking. Jimin can’t blame him. He, too, is scared, terrified of the place the bus is heading, his fists are clenching in a futile attempt to hide their shaking. He can’t look weak, not now, not ever, or he will turn into their plaything soon but the tremor in his muscles and constant jerking of his limbs aren’t working in his favor. God he really needs a smoke to calm his nerves.

The chains around his wrists and ankles aren’t helping the panic that is about to rise, they’re not tight but the pressure is still there. Constantly reminding him that this is his life now, in chains and stripped of his freedom. He closes his eyes and listens to the whirring sound of the car, the irritating noise helps with the panic, distracting his mind.

The bus halts in front of a tall and old stone buildings and he follows the rest out. The chains around his ankles making the walk torturously exhausting, he keeps his head up but doesn’t look around. He can feel eyes boring holes in his body, they’re probably excited about the new meats. He prays to Mary to prays to Jesus to at least bless him with an okay cell-mate, he can’t spend the nights with open eyes.

The strip search is something he is not ready for. He rests his palms on the wall and squeezes his eyes shut as a guard touches his body not so gently, Chuckling when he feels his discomfort. It’s inhuman and degrading. The rubber glove brushing against his skin and searching every cavity without any concern for his dignity. Tears burning his eyes and he has to take deep and fast breathes to not breakdown, chest rising and falling fast.

The moment the guard steps back he grabs his uniform. This one is a blue one piece with a number on the left of the chest: 76238.

This is his identity now. He is no longer the 23 years old Park Jimin. He is a number , just another prisoner with no rights and no privileges.