Find me when I was pure...

Hi
Hope you're doing okay

There is a flashback in the chapter [spoiler] where Jimin is reading a story for Yoongi. It's called "The tell tale heart" by Edgar Allan Poe. It might not make sense but if you get what I mean, then you get what I mean.

Also I take my previous words back. I don't know how many chapters are left.

■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°

"Remember how I doubted Jimin for not getting hurt?"

Yoongi nods, not understanding where Seokjin is trying to get. Seokjin wets his dry lips before bringing a cigarette to his lips, watching Yoongi intently. The younger man is sitting curled up on his bed with his still bloodshot eyes, looking so damn exhausted.

"Kwon made a deal with your father: Assaulting Jimin in exchange of a pass for his container." Seokjin explains. "He smuggled about ten children inside the country. Kwon lied that Jimin has pissed off some powerful people."

"You're telling me that cunt was the reason Jimin got-got... that he got ra-" Yoongi stops talking, losing words.

Kwon. Fucking Kwon who knew everything about Jimin's past, about that excuse of father who used to constantly abuse him and still ordered his assault. And for what? Keeping his cover? Catching him? At what cost? He clenches his jaw until his jaw started hurting.

The image of Jimin, scared and broken, coming back to his mind. The dead look in his eyes. And it was the man he trusted more than anyone, even more than the one he loved.

Seokjin studies him in silence, smoking his cigarette and watching how his face goes from disbelief to rage and then devastation. His lips part as if he wants to say something but then he closes his mouth again and hugs his knees closer to his chest.

"Did you know Jimin accepted the operation for money?" Seokjin asks, letting out smoke as he speaks. Yoongi softly shakes his head. "He wanted money for his brother's college and to pay his mother's hospital bills." Seokjin lets out a deep sigh. "But when his mom refused treatment, Jimin threatened to call off the operation. So-" Seokjin presses his lips into a thin line. Yoongi frowns as he sees the hesitation in the man's face. There is pain in his eyes as if he finds it hard to continue. And Yoongi doesn't need words to know why Seokjin is sucking on the end of his cigarette anxiously.

"... He killed his mom." Yoongi mumbles, finishing his sentence, a new realization kicking in. Jimin had been played and Yoongi just sent him away without trying to understand.

"Yea." Seokjin hums.

All Yoongi can do is staring at seokjin with his mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. His words clouding his brain and repeating over and over again. All the things Kwon had done, all the suffering Jimin had gone through.

And for what?

Capitalism is a fucking bitch.

Memories of Jimin flashes in front of his eyes. Jimin with his warm face and caring personality, the man whom despite his fears still stood up for Jungkook. Jimin who still believes in good and uses all his powers to save those he loves. Jimin... his Jimin is an angel who deserves every good thing in the world. What kind of evil could have the heart to hurt such a good soul?

"Why didn't you tell Jimin?" Yoongi asks, breaking the the momentary silence.

"Because the kid has the habit of killing for revenge and he doesn't discriminate." Seokjin explains. "We can't kill Kwon."

"I still don't understand how you found out about those officers."

"Shindong got his hands on documents relating to their operation." Seokjin speaks around the cigarette in his mouth. "I don't have proof but I'm hundred percent sure Kwon sent it to him because Lee- I don't know how, found out about everything Kwon had done. He was going to tell Jimin but Kwon was faster, hoping we'd just get rid of everyone."