Renegado

Before reading this chapter let me clarify something.
Remember in the first chapter I said this story is mix of some Korean movies and dramas?
So yes... I proudly announce that i have totally plagiarized this chapter XD

Also... be ready for the biggest plot twist of the story.
More like first biggest plot twist? Or second? I don't know.

I was so tempted to name this chapter Tom & Jerry

*********************************************

The sky is overhang with blankets of grey, turning the already dark night even darker, droplets of rain splashing the window. Jimin is happy for being in the car where he is safe from the pouring rain. As much as he enjoys snow and summer, he despise monsoon season. A rainy night meant his father had found a Pojangmacha to drown himself in Soju. Those nights he'd been forced to hide in a closet and Seokie Hyung would cry himself to sleep from pain.

Yoongi hasn't said a single word throughout the drive, focusing on the road and it makes Jimin uneasy. If Yoongi is stressed, then he should be petrified though he doesn't understand why. He texted Hoseok to let him know he couldn't make it tonight but he'll pay a visit in the morning. He hopes Taemin gets the message and stays the night.

The further they drive, the darker it gets. Jimin is sure they're out of Seoul by now. Some kind of rural area with bumpy road and nothing else. A perfect area to commit any crime and murder. No accidental passerby would fuck up their plans by turning up in a police station the next day.

When the car finally comes to a halt outside a warehouse, Jimin doesn't know if he should be relieved or not. The ride was suffocating yet he doesn't want to face whatever is awaiting him inside the building. Yoongi climbs out without saying a word so Jimin has no choice but to follow him. A man he recognizes as one of Cho's drivers is waiting for them with an umbrella. It calms his nerves a little because why would they give a damn about Jimin getting wet if they wanted to kill him. He jumps over a puddle and tries to keep his whole body under the umbrella.

His relief is short-lived when he enters the warehouse, Yoongi's fingers tightening around his wrist in a bruising grip and he finds out the older man hates the image in front of him just as much. It's a huge warehouse with tall ceiling and dangling yellow lamps. But it's the unexpected crowd that catches them both off-guard. Cho Junsik is sitting on a sofa, his usual cigar hanging loosely between his lips, not sparing them a glance. Shindong is by his side, watching him with interest. But what makes him even more unsettled is the sight of V, leaning against a wall while playing with the switchblade in his hand, flying it open with the press of his thumb before closing it with his palm. He has his head down, long silver locks covering his eyes but Jimin knows he is observing his every move and he finds himself leaning closer to Yoongi. He shifts his gaze to look at Namjoon who is sitting on a wooden chair on the opposite side, studying a bunch of papers and ignoring his presence. Jimin can see five new faces standing by the man's side, the type of cheap street thugs he hates the most, those with no moral or rule. Just a bunch of hungry animals. But the person currently gaining all the attention is Seokjin, sitting on a leather sofa right in the middle of the warehouse, tapping his fingers on a large wooden box by his side. He notices he doesn't want to know what's inside it.

"The fuck is going on here?" It's Yoongi who breaks the silence, trying to sound strong but Jimin doesn't miss the faint tremor of his voice.

"I ordered you to come alone, Jimin." Seokjin ignores Yoongi, bringing his fingers to his lips as he eyes him intently. Jimin feels a shiver runs down his spine.

"You don't get to order him around, Seokjin. He is mine."

The silence that falls on the building is thick, something is going on here and Jimin hates that he doesn't know the object. It makes him feel vulnerable. No one speaks or move, and he knows it's because they didn't expect Yoongi's presence. He wonders what made them think he'd come all alone. Even if Yoongi wasn't with him when the phone rang, he would have gone straight to him for help. He isn't stupid. Or maybe he is for even coming here without having any clue about the situation.