Game on

Hi
How are you? Best day of my life. Why? WE GOT FIRST ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 FOR THE SECOND WEEK

Anyway there are two flashbacks in this chapter. First one is more than few hours ago. Second one is when Taegi met for the first time.
I also initially wanted to add smut to this chapter but i received a really traumatizing comment on ao3 so I'm sorry i couldn't write smut.

And please read the note at the end later. I need help.

But before you read... Do I look like a billboard no1 singer fanfic writer?

I'm sorry. curse at me all you want.

****************************************

[Flashback]

"I'm not going to kill you with my own hands."

"Dude, don't be a boomer. It's just a double cheeseburger."

Taehyung squinted his eyes at the younger man who was glaring at him with pouty lips. "Which can give you a fatty liver."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, irritated. "Get off my ass. I'm a gym boy."

"Still doesn't mean those greasy fats can't clog your vessels and-"

"I'd rather die with grease in my vessels than live the rest of my life as a rabbit."

Taehyung's lips parted into a boxy smile. "But you're a rabbit."

"You know what I mean. Now go get me the damn burger."

Taehyung pulled him closer and burrowed his face in the younger man's black hair, the scent of his shampoo filling his nostrils. "mmm, don't wanna leave you."

Jungkook elbowed him in a fake annoyed manner. "I'm starving, Tae."

"mmmmmm" He whined, tightening his hold on the boy.

"Tae, If you don't give me food, my stomach will start eating me from inside and then I'll die."

"Allright, allright, drama king." He planted a small kiss on his temple before standing up from the bench. "Try not to die on me."

Jungkook just stuck his tongue out.

Spoiled brat. Taehyung whispered as he walked away. Never in his life had he thought he would go on a park date. It was a fresh experience, and oddly nice. Growing up in a huge mansion, filling his life with expensive luxurious stuff, he never thought how precious simple was. Just sitting on a bench in a green park is a lot more fun than those expensive restaurant at top of a cold metal tower. They could be loud, fool around and just be themselves.

Taehyung sat on a plastic seat outside Subway as he waited for the poison Jungkook wanted to get ready. He tried to locate him from where he was sitting but trees were blocking his view. He sighed and pulled his phone out to pass time. It wouldn't be a lie to say this was his happiest day in the past few weeks. Eventhough they still spent most of their times together, Jungkook had been a little distant since their last fight. They never officially made up. Every time he tried to talk about it, the younger man would distract him by pulling him to the bed or just coldly shut him up. It was frustrating and he missed his old bunny but he couldn't blame him. He fucked up pretty bad.

Today he wanted to take Jungkook to a café date and apologize properly. He couldn't get away from him in a public place like that. But the younger man insisted on going on a walk so they ended up with a starving Jungkook in a park.