Demon Star

Hi^^
Huge irrelevant question... Why am I always hungry?

I hope all of you are safe. Please wear your masks and take care of yourself and your family^^

#########################

Yoongi moves in time to grab Taehyung by arm, knowing well if the man leaves the room right now someone will die. The familiar hollow look on his face gives him shudder, cold and dangerous. They know Nick Miller's room number and there are three of them, each one of them could easily win over the man so there is no reason to get V involved. As much as he wants to cut the man's dick off for whatever he has done to Jungkook, he knows it will do more harm than good.

"Tae, please let Hyung handle this, hm?" Yoongi pleads with his eyes, holding his face between his hands. "I promise I'll bring him to you unharmed?"

"Like how you promised that nothing could go wrong?" Taehyung is trying to sound sassy but all Yoongi can see is a young terrified boy who is failing miserably at looking tough. It's always like this when Jungkook is involved. He totally changes. No matter what's the situation, he is always Kim Taehyung. The intimidating V persona just vanishes and in some senses, it's a weakness. Being human when it's the matter of life and death could have a miserable ending but right now that little humanity is what Yoongi needs to convince the other man to stay behind.

"You can have my head when I returned, but please trust me for now, okay?" Yoongi searches the man's eyes. Trying to figure out if he is going to get stabbed or if Taehyung will give up. A smaller hand covers his, forcing Taehyung's head to left.

"You listen to me, Tae. Listen to me For Kookie." Jimin's voice is so much calmer, watching the other man with so much worry and understanding. There is just something in his face that makes the serial killer nod. "I know you are upset but Miller is the head of a dangerous group and you know how mafia works. You kill one of them for whatever reason, they kill two. Blood of a brother shall be avenged only by blood. And then I know someone, me, you, Yoongi or Jungkook is gonna go for revenge and then they'll strike again. A never ending saga. None of us will survive. Not even Jungkook."

A defeated sigh leaves the younger man's throat, his head dropping on his chest. Yoongi runs a hand through his silver strands. "I'll get him for you, man."

Yoongi asks Jimin to inform Seokjin of the situation and stay with Taehyung before running out of the room. Of all the way he thought this operation could go south, Miller being a horny psychopath wasn't one of them. He reaches for his gun the second he sees Seokjin and Namjoon waiting outside the man's room. 'I'm dead' He mouths to the two which earns him a glare from Seokjin and a smug grin from Namjoon.

Yoongi tightens his hold around the grip and insert the master key. They step inside and for a second he thinks they've come to the wrong room but then he hears the clunk of a gun being cocked and there is a muzzle pressed against the side of his head. He feels his blood turning ice.

"Come on in. We were waiting for you." An unfamiliar voice speaking in Korean. Yoongi is too scared to look for the owner of the voice, a misinterpreted move could dig a bloody hole in his brain. "Close the door, gentlemen and put your guns down." The man holding the barel on his temple yanks the gun out of his hand. He can hear the other two giving up their weapons too.

Shit.

When the man moves away from them, Yoongi finally finds the courage to look for faces. Miller is still holding a gun to his face while crossing the room. There is this irritating grin on his face that makes Yoongi wants to smash his too white teeth. He sucks a sharp breath in when he finds Jungkook, almost passed out on the cold floor, quivering despite the sheer layer of sweat covering his skin. There is a man crouching beside him, holding a gun to his head and it takes everything to not show how terrified he actually is. A small press of a finger and the kid would... Fuck. He doesn't want to think about it.