Promise

Hi^^
First about the flashback. It might be a little uncomfortable but there is no details. Nothing. So reading it would be fine.

Note: Sometime I call Min yoongi "Min" and sometimes "Yoongi". It's mostly about the character he is showing.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Waking up to uproars and growling isn’t odd or unfamiliar to Jimin. It is a fucking prison after all. No one expects less when you lock mad men in a cage. Fights and bickering are the most popular time passing activities around here.

But today’s screams and shouts and Jungkook shaking his arm to wake him up aren’t normal. It’s odd. Strange. He lets Jungkook pull him out of the bed, not bothering to flatten the mess of tangle on his head as the younger boy drags him to the source of roar: The dining hall. The prisoners have made a circle around something he can’t see and the hollering are more of a wild animalistic cheer.

“Jungkook, what’s happening?”

The younger doesn’t answer, instead pushes through the crowd. No one dares to give them an eye side for getting pushed away violently or losing the first row to whatever drama they’re watching.

Jimin’s mouth gapes in shock as his eyes linger on the scene at the center of the room.

Red.

It is so much red.

Jimin has never seen this much red in his whole life. Not as a policeman and not as a child, no matter how fucked up things were.

At the center of the hell that’s going on, Min is sitting on a bench, completely unbothered by the attention on him. Jimin couldn’t have recognized the man if not for those familiar eyes, narrow kittenish eyes that are now loaded with bloody murder. Red is even dripping from his once blonde locks, prison uniform drenched in blood.

Jimin’s eyes travel to the ground where laid at least seven bodies, murdered brutally. Butchered in another word. It was so much blood that Jimin couldn’t identify them.

“I know one of them.” Jungkook whispers in his ear. “He was there… the night V Hyung and I got attacked.”

The circle splits up to make way for two other bodies. Jimin swears he has never seen Seokjin this furious.

Taehyung looks puzzled, somehow in awe. Looking around the hall as if he doesn’t believe the terror in front of him is done by Min. But Seokjin looks horrified as he fist Min’s collar to pull him up, growling. “Have you lost your fucking mind?”

“I told them…” Min’s lips move but the voice is void of emotions. Hollowed even. Nothing like the soft alluring tone Jimin can remember. “I told them not to mess with me.” He looks so calm and unbothered, not affected by the rage in Seokjin’s voice or the fact that he has just killed and brutalized seven human beings.

Jimin wonders how he even managed to get these men here, let alone killing them single-handedly. They all look much bigger and muscular, yet Min has taken them out without a scratch.

Seokjin lets go of Min to take something from the floor and throws it in Taehyung’s waiting hands. “Get this the fuck out of here.” He hisses as he threatens the crowd with his eye: Talk and you will join the bodies on the ground.