like the fucking Cullen clan

HiHiHiHiHiHi

Fuck the biography
Officially today is my birthday XD

Have you seen Yoongi's update? It was an Agust D related pic. Shit. I'm not ready. And he was laughing at us in the caption.
Just fucking release it cuz I'm dying :|

Now let's go to the story :)

●○°•●○°•●○°•●○°•
[Flashback]

Jimin checked his watch: 2 A.M. and then glanced at his house. The lights were still on. He was an idiot for rejecting Taemin's offer for the ride knowing damn well Hoseok never slept before his return. The boy, despite being just a few years older, loved to act like a mom. Making sure he is fed, hydrated and well-slept. He didn't want to go inside, didn't have the ability to wipe the distress off of his face but he couldn't keep his Hyung awake anymore. He worked two shifts and he didn't want him to work without at least a few hours of sleep. The moment he entered the living room he was faced with his Hyung's smiley face. His eyes were puffy and red from the lack of sleep and a little wet, probably from constant yawning but he was still smiling, happy to see his Dongseng's face. "You're late."

"Sorry I got hold up."

"Did you have dinner? Do you want me to make you something?"

He smiled as Hoseok ruffled his already messy hair, He must have done something huge in his previous life for being blessed by him in this one. "No Hyung. Taemin Hyung bought me Jajjangmyeon. But thanks."

'I'll go to sleep then." Hoseok said while wrapping his arms around his neck gently to press him to his broad chest. "Goodnight."

Jimin watched him walk to their shared room. Their house wasn't big. A 60 meter old house with only two rooms. One their mom was currently sleeping in and one for the boys. Hoseok's bed was always occupied by his books so they tend to cuddle on one bed. Under the dim light he noticed his threadbare shirt which was too tight for him, it once belonged to Jimin. He knew his sneakers were worn out and his other clothes weren't in their best shape either but he never stopped giving him allowance.

Hoseok was mature, too mature for his age. His childhood, instead of being spent in playgrounds or surrounded with toys was filled with blue and purple marks, pain and tears. Even now he wasn't living for himself, delaying college to help his younger brother because he couldn't pressure them by his own university fees.

He turned to look at the kitchen. It was untouched. Just the way he left it this morning. The two hadn't eaten anything yet Hoseok stayed awake to feed him if necessary.

He felt a pang of guilt, Hoseok was suffering because of him, yet he failed him, even after he promised him to make things better.

Maybe he could make things right...

Better...

Maybe he could finally protect his family...

*

Jimin had his chin rested on his fists, listening to Kwon's unending and boring lecture. He had this ability to send patients suffering from severe insomnia to sleep with his dull and monotone speaking, he should suggest the man to start working at a ward. Yea... maybe that way he would be more useful to the society. Why Taemin was not the one explaining the case? He is fun and his body language and high-pitched tone can make any case fun or Min-ah... yea he is gay but looking at a pretty face is always a blessing.

Kwon flicked a picture on the board with his index, a man not much older than Jimin himself. His face was round but angular in certain angles with cute button nose and naturally pouty lips. The eyes were narrow and sharp, they weren't cat-like, but the vibe of them reminded him of a kitten. His face was more on the border of child-like than just a baby face. This was a mismatch and Jimin wondered how such an intimidating glare was coming from such an adorable face. Jimin had to admit, the man looked beautiful he could mistake him as a porcelain doll. "Min Yoongi, 25." Jimin frowned when he noticed the utter disgust on Kwon's face: downcast eyebrows and scrunched nose. "Head of Nemesis."