༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

Jane denbrough was coloring in her kindergarten class Ms.Norman yelled "Richard! Stand in the corner! For ten minutes!" Jane rolled her eyes knowing Richard did something stupid like every single day it was the second month since school had already started. Her twin brother was in a different classroom. Jane drew her and his friends.

Ms. Norman Soon looked at Jane's drawling as she says "sweetie do you mind if Richard sits here, you're a good kid maybe you can rub off on him." Jane looked at Richard Who was kicking the wall. Jane smiled at Ms.Norman as she says "sure." Soon enough Ms.Norman moved Richard next to Jane. Jane smiled as she says "my names Jane." Richard looked at her "my names Richard but you can call me Richie."

Jane nods as she continued making her drawling. Richie was playing with safety scissors he was going to cut the paper as he sees Janes's hair was in the way Jane didn't notice but Richie cuts her hair a big chunk of it as she turns to face him and sees her hair on his desk she began to cry as Mrs.Norman walked over "Richard!"

Richie noticed Jane was crying as he felt bad her hair was uneven as Mrs.Norman says "it's okay come here sweetie I'll have to call both of your parents." Jane couldn't stop crying as Richie felt bad. Ms.Norman took her to the nurse as the Nurse was an old hairdresser.

She began cutting Janes's hair with of course her parent's permission. Ms. Norman sighed as she says "it's okay your hair will grow back sweetie." Jane hiccups as her eyes were bloodshot red.

✯⁂✯⁂✯⁂

Jane sat on the swing as she sees her brother and Dylan Martin going on the monkey bars. Bill sees her sister crying as she looked at Dylan "I'll be back." Bill ran to his twin sister as he sits beside her "what's w-wrong?" Jane looked at him "I-I try to be nice b-but this kid named r-Richie just c-cuts my h-hair." In between sobs as Bill got up hugging her sister "it's okay I-I'll beat him u-up for y-you."

Jane chuckles lightly as Bill wipes her tears "i-I'm the o-o-older brother and I'm s-suppose to protect y-you and that's what I-I'm gonna do littles-sister." Jane rolled her eyes at her older brother "I love you big brother" Bill smiled "I love you l-little sister w-wanna play with my n-new friend D-Dylan? And she's a-a g-girl!" Jane looked at him as she says "Nah you go on, thought you said girls have cooties."

Bill smiled as he says stuttering a little "not this one s-she plays an a-arcade game like y-you!" Soon enough he ran as Jane sat back on the swing looking at the ground until she sees a pair of shoes she looked up to see it was Richie. The girl said "what do you want?" Richie sighed as he hands her a bracelet "I know it's dumb but I'm sorry, your hair was just in my desk but hey you look nice with the hair cut."

Jane looked at the ugly bracelet as she smiled at the boy "why do you always cause trouble?" Richie looked at the girl "I don't have any friends and it's hard, some might say I'm a loser." Jane got up from her swing as she grabbed his hand "you seem like a nice kid Richie but your not a loser and if you are let's be losers together... come on let's go play soccer!"

The two ran to the soccer field as they play till recess time is over. The two walked in back hand in hand as they smiled at each other. It was pack up time as the two walked out together waiting for their parents in the principals office. Ms. Norman was waiting for the two parents.

Maggie tozier and Sharon denbrough walked into the principals office together. Maggie groans as she smelled like cigarettes and Sharon sat next to her daughter as she says "your son is an absolute disaster where does he get this behavior from!" Maggie coughs as she says "I don't know lady probably where you get your condoms from since your daughter's absolute stupid little brat for crying over hair!"

Sharon glared at the tozier woman as Jane asked "what's are condoms?" Richie shrugs not knowing either. Ms.Norman sighed as she says "Mrs.Tozier your son is very very rude you need to understand he can hurt anyone we might even have to change to a different school."

Jane got up as she says "Ms.Norman please don't please don't change Richie to another school he just became my friend!" Sharon looked at her daughter "how can he become your friend Bethany, he cut your beautiful hair." Jane grabbed richies hand as she says "it'll grow back." Maggie laughs as she points her cigarette at the girl "I like her already."

Maggie grabbed her son's hand as she says "well case dismissed, so Sharon stop being a bitch about it." Jane soon enough asked, "mom what's a bitch?" Sharon sighed as she grabbed her daughter's hand "nothing Beth come on let's go home where your brother William."

Sharon ties her daughter with the seatbelt as she says " how did you become friends with that boy?" Jane looked out the window as she counts the houses and says " he was trying to make friends, but he didn't know how mommy why does his mom smell like cigarettes?" Sharon sighed "she's sick... she use to be my friend believe it or not but she has frontotemporal dementia."

"What's that?"

"Basically she has six to seven years to live baby." Sharon says as Jane sighed "poor Richie see mommy that's why he needs a friend so he gets reminded he has someone there for him." Sharon shakes her head as she says "if you say so, sweetie."

Two years later

Richie Tozier was sitting on the swing as he was upset Jane walked up to him as she asked: "what's wrong?" Richie looked at his nicest friend "my mother died. She wasn't the best mom but she my mother." For the first time, Jane sees Richie crying she felt bad as she hugs him and whispered: "I'm here for you rich always."

"And forever?" Richie questioned.

"Forever." Repeated Jane said pressing her lips onto his cheek.