༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐝.

The kids all rode to Beverly's house as Dylan asked the redhead "what's wrong bev

The kids all rode to Beverly's house as Dylan asked the redhead "what's wrong bev." Beverly looked a The loser club "you guys made it. I need to show you something."

         "What is it?" Ben asked.

       "More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie says as Jane gave Richie a glare. "Shut up! Just shut up richie!" Eddie and Dylan snapped. Beverly looked at the guys "my dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment."

       "W-we'll leave a lookout." Bill suggested. "Richie, J-Jane s-stay here." The guys all dropped their bikes. "Woah, woah, woah what if her dad comes back?" Richie says.

"Do what you always do! Start talking!" Stan says. Richie stated "it's a gift." The two watched as they headed to bev's apartment.

Jane sat down as Richie asked, "did you sleep last night?" Jane shrugs "sort of." Richie sighed " you know I'm always here right. I could've just sneaked over to your house."

"Yeah, you could've but than Bill would start asking quesh...." Jane started as she was cut off by Richie speaking "who gives a damn. I mean your my best friends I don't need an explanation to go over your house."

Jane sighed as he two looked at each other.

The kids walked into the apartment Beverly leading them to the bathroom. "In there..." said Beverly. "What is it?" Stan asked. "You'll see." Beverly answered once again. "Great, bring us to the bathroom." Eddie complained.

He began rambling as everyone was ignoring what he was saying reason being he was talking way too fast. Bill and Dylan both reached for the doorknob as the two looked at each other.

"You open it." Dylan says. Bill opens the door that reveals everything being covered in blood. " do you see it?" Bev asked.

"Yes." Eddie answered. "What happened?" Dylan asked. "My dad couldn't see it, I thought I might be crazy." Beverly replied. "Well if you're crazy, then we're all crazy." Ben commented.

"We'll all go crazy together." Dylan says quietly. "We c-c-can't leave i-it like t-this." Bill says.

The six began cleaning the bathroom scrubbing each in and throwing out the blood. Dylan noticed Bill talking to Beverly she felt her heart ache.

She felt sadness come over her as she shakes it off thinking negative thoughts

'your ugly'

'your horrible' 'your not special'

'He doesn't even like you'

'Beverly is prettier'

&&&

After they stopped cleaning the bathroom the losers rode their bikes. Richie was circling around them as Jane didn't mind being the lookout.

"You know I love being your personal doorman, really. Really could you idiots have taken any longer." Richie says.

"Richie..." Jane says quietly.

"Shut it Richard!" Dylan says.

"Yeah shut up Richie!" Stanley says.

"Oh okay trash the trash-mouth i get it. Hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all eddies mom vagina on halloween." Richie says.

"Richie!" Jane says loudly this time scowling at him for being rude.

"She didn't imagine." Bill states to his friend "Jane and I saw s-something too." The losers all stopped as Jane didn't want to remember what happened last night.

"You two saw blood?" Stanley asked. Dylan was curious as Bill and Jane shake their heads. "What did you see?" Dylan asked.

"Georgie." Jane says.

The group all looked at the denbrough twins. "It seemed so real, I-I mean it seemed like him but there was this...." Bill was about to speak before Eddie cute him off "A clown." Eddie says.

The group all looked at him. "I saw him too." Eddie says. Ben nodded in agreement as they all fell to silence. Stan nodded as Dylan looked her wrist as she nods.

"Wait, Can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie tells.

The losers heard yelling. Jane looked over too see a familiar car "guys, thats belch Huggins car." Eddie Soon enough suggested, "We should probably get out of here."

"Wait isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" Dylan asked. "Yeah, thats mike." Beverly says. "We have to help him." Jane says letting her bike go. "We should?" Richie asked confused.

"Yes, dumbass come on you guys!" Jane says running. Everyone followed as Jane through a rock at Henry.

"Nice shot." Stanley comments. Jane gave a warm smile to Stanley "thanks."

"You losers are trying to hard." Henry said looking at Beverly "she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely as I did."

Ben yelled in anger as He threw a rock that hit Henry in the head. "The fuck!" Henry snapped. "Come on get him!" Beverly says. The loser club began to pick up rocks.

"Rock war!" Richie yelled. Before getting a rock thrown at him. Jane yelled "Richie!" She went behind her friends as they threw rocks at the bowers gang. Jane looked at the boy, he had a small bump in his forehead "stupid idiot. No wonder they call you four eyes." Richie rolled his eyes getting up as the two threw rocks.

Soon enough Henry's friends who are cowards ran away. "Go blow your dad! You mullet-wearing asshole." Richie shouted putting the middle finger as Jane waited for her friend as she yelled "go to hell bowers." The two walked away smiling at each other.

The nine kids soon were walking in a grass field by train tracks.

"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that, he'll be after you guys now." Mike says. Jane sighed smiling looking at the new kid.

"He's always after us." Jane says. Richie felt jealousy as Mike smiled at the brunette.

"I guess t-thats one thing we have i-in common." Bill says. "Yeah home schooled, welcome to the loser's club." Richies says.

Count of words: 978