༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭!

Bill, richie, Eddie, and Jane where in class together

Bill, richie, Eddie, and Jane where in class together. Jane day next to Richie as he was fooling around with her hair twirling it. Jane bites her lip looking at the clock counting down the minutes and seconds. She hasn't talked much since Georgie was gone. Richie was worried sick for his best friend.

Soon enough the bell ringed Richie, Eddie, Bill, and Jane got up with their boobags walking down the hall. Richie connected his hands with Jane as the walked down the hallway they acted like a couple but they weren't, to Jane it was normal no feelings but to Richie oh boy... he felt something and it wasn't 'friendship'

"Okay so there's like this church full of Jews right? And Stan has to take this super Jewy test."Eddie explained his group of friends as Bill asked "b-but how does it work?" Bill was confused as Richie let's go of Janes's hand putting his hand up "than Stan will have nothing left!"

             Jane shoved Richie lightly at his comment. "Hey guys!" Stan and Dylan walked together squeezing into the group. "Hey Stan What happens in the bar mitzvah anyways?" Bill asked his friend. Dylan walked next to Eddie and Stan. "Ed says they slice the t-tip of your dick off," Bill says

"Yeah and I think the Rabia is gonna pull down your parents turn to the crowd and say where's the meat!" Richie says. The kids laugh as Jane didn't smile. Richie shoved her lightly as she didn't pay attention. "At the bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and then I make a speech and suddenly I become a man."

"I can think of fun ways to become of man." Richie says as Dylan looked at the boy with glasses "gross tozier." The losers stayed quite as they passed the bowers group. Richie fixed his glasses " think they'll sign my yearbook dear Richie sorry for taken a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month have a great summer."

Stan bumped into Greta as she walked passed him. Jane gives a sympathetic smile to the Jewish boy as she grabbed his hand holding it.

&&&

The new Curfew was 7 pm. Kids have been missing like crazy. The loser club dumped their junk in the trash. "Best feeling ever!" Stan said. "Yeah try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie comments. Jane rolled her eyes at her friends obnoxiousness. They put their back packs back on.

"Hey What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asked. "I'm starting my training." Dylan crosses her arms "what training?" Richie shrugs "street fighting Jane and I are heading to the arcade." Dylan chuckles "aw did you guys finally start dating."

Jane shakes her head 'no' as she bites her lip "were just best friends, also I did not agree to that." The Tozier boy looked at the girl fiddling her thumbs. "Is that how you wanna spend your whole summer in an arcade?"

"Beats spending it inside with your mother! Oh!" Richie responded putting his hand up for a High five with Stan. Stan responded putting his friends hand down "what if we go to the quarry?." Bill stutters as he spoke "g-guys we have the b-barons."

          Richie looked at the denbrough twins. "Right" Stan mutters. Eddie and Dylan looked at the distance seeing Betty rimpson mom. "Betty rimpson's mom." The two say in unison. The loser club looked as the Jane felt bad for the mother the worry of losing a child knowing they might be dead. It is a parent's worst nightmare.

            "Is she really expecting to see her coming out of school?" Stan asked. Jane shrugged "I don't know, people think Betty rimpon's been hiding in home ec for the last few weeks." Dylan soon enough asked, "think they'll actually find her?" Jane looked at Richie as he spoke up "Sure in a ditch all decomposed covered in worms and maggots smelling like eddies moms underwear."

         Jane glared at her best friend. "Shut up that's freakin disgusting!" Eddie comments. Bill spoke up "s-she's not dead, s-she's m-missing." Richie fixed his glasses as he looked at the denbrough twins especially Jane "sorry bill, Jane. Missing." He knew the day Georgie went 'missing' Jane wouldn't stop crying last time Richie saw the girl crying was when he cut her hair.

        Bill and Jane walker ahead together Richie walked behind them "you know the barons are not that bad! Who doesn't like splashing around in shitty water!" Jane soon enough heard Richie gasped being pulled by Henry Bowers which caused the boy with glasses fall on Stan. As Dylan tripped over them.

          Jane turned around to see Richie in the ground she groaned seeing the bowers gang annoy them again. Jane helped Richie up as the bowers gang was leaving until Bill spoke "s-suck bowers!" Eddie glared a Bill "Shut up Bill!" Dylan got up as her knees were dirty. She walked towards Bill and Eddie.

         "Y-you say something b-billy you two got a free ride this year because of your little brother rides over denbroughs." Henry says getting closer to Bill as he looked over at Jane. Henry's dad takes off his sun glasses looking at his son.

         "Summers gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." Henry says licking his hand and slapping it on bills face. "Gross" was all Jane could mutter. The bowers gang walked away to their car.

        "Wish he'd go missing." Richie says. "He's probably the one doing it." Eddie says. The loser club looked at each other as Jane looked at her brother "Bill, tell mom and dad I'll be household I and Richie are going to the derry park."

        Bill nods as she grabbed a hold of riches hand as they walked together taking their bikes. Dylan smiled as she walks along with Bill since they live near each other.

        Jane was quiet the whole time they parked their bikes in the post tying them. Richie asked "you okay Jane?" The brunette nodded as the two walked towards the swings sitting by each other.

        The denbrough girl kicked her legs together slowly as Richie watched her as she asked: "you ever think about the future?" Richie chuckles "yeah sure what about the future?" She sighed "I don't know how you'll look like, who you'll marry, how many kids you'll have."

       Richie chuckled as he says "well obviously I'll be old, I don't know who I'll marry and maximum less than four." Jane smiles at her friend which Richie loved when she smiled it made his heart go crazy. " imagine you with gray hair!"

       Richie smiled as Jane looked down "you'll still be pretty." Jane smiles as she says "of course I will i mean look at me." Richie got up as she says "come on let's head to the slide." Jane got off the swing as she says "the last one they get to buy the other one ice cream."

      Jane started running as Richie groans as he yelled "what the fuck Jane! You know I'm broke!" He began running.

Author note: hey guys, I feel weird knowing it's the last movie of IT and Well my cousins didn't take me to see it so I'll probably see it when it's on YouTube and I buy it with my own money.

Also I'm publishing the books since this is book 1/4 I'm publishing book 2/4 and 3/4. It's called "aftertaste" [ book two] "are you with me?" [book three] also I'm making Richie bisexual so he's into 50% male and 50% female if that's fine with ya'll but I honestly don't want hate on me. But I'm still figuring it out slowly btw okay.

Also do y'all want a sad ending?

Or

A happy ending?