Chapter tweleve: The divided

Eddie was being brought home by his mother as he pushed his friends away

            Eddie was being brought home by his mother as he pushed his friends away. "You, you did this. You know how delicate he is." Mrs. Kaspbrak says to his friend group blaming them.

            "We were attacked Mrs.K—-." Bill said as soon enough being cut off. "No, don't, don't try to blame anyone else." The woman says.

           She dragged Eddie to the car as she dropped her keys. Beverly was going to pick them up. "Let me—-." She started.

          "Get back!" She snapped smiling with a cruel smile. "Oh, I've heard of you Miss. Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

         Dylan, and Jane looked at the elder woman as they glared.

          "Mrs.K we—-." Jane says getting in front limping. "No, you are all monsters! What the hell happened to you! All of you, now eddies done with you, you all hear!" She yelled.

         Jane was taken back as Richie grabbed her hand pulling her to his side. Eddie rode away with his mother as the loser club watched.

          "I saw the well." Bill said. "W-w-we know where it is and next time we'll be prepared." He continued. Jane nodded as she said "that means we can soon find......"

        Stan cuts in as he yelled "NO! No next time, you both are insane!" Dylan looked at Stan questioning him "what! We already know nobody else is gonna do it."

          "Jane could've died! Your own sister could've died! I mean look at her, Eddie could've died! And look at this motherfucker he's leaking hamburger helper." Richie said.

           "We can't pretend it's going to go away Ben, you said it yourself IT comes back every 27 years." Beverly said.

           "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town." Ben says. "Because I wanna run towards something not away." Beverly says.

          Jane nodded in agreement "I could've cared less if I died rich!" Richie shakes his head not believing the argument he's having with Jane. "It's your life!"

        "Damn right it's my life! I don't care not until we find Georgie!" Jane yelled as hot tears came out of her eyes.

        "Let's face the facts! In the real world, Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too!" Richie said to Jane and Bill.

          Jane looked at him as she slapped him across the face "fuck you tozier." Her eyes were spilling tears once again. Bill shouted "Georgie's not dead!"

           "You two couldn't save him but you can still save yourselves!" Richie said. Jane glared at him as she said "I don't care about myself!"

         "That's your problem because if you get hurt or even die! You know how I'll feel, I'll be devastated!" He yelled.

          "No! T-t-t-take it back, you're scared and we all are but take it back!" Bill said. He shoved Richie as he stumbled. "Bill!" Dylan yelled.

          Bill grabbed Richie by the collar bone. And punched him in the face. Jane limped as fast as she could pushing the two boys off of each other "stop it!" She sobbed. As the boys where gonna he up until Richie was being held by Mike and Stan. Bill was being held by Ben and Dylan.

          "Your such a loser!" Richie shouted

          "Stop! Arguing! This is what IT wants, IT wants to divide us! When we're all together, when we heard it, that's why we're still alive!" Beverly said.

          "Yeah, well I plan to keep it that way." Richie said as he drove passed Jane and Bill. Jane looked as she yelled with a crying voice "Richie!"

         "Richie come back!" She was brought by her knees sobbing as she was being held by Dylan. Ben was heading to his bike causing Stanley to do the same. They all noticed soon Mike walking away.

         "Mike..." Jane said softly.

        "Guys.... I can't do this. My grandad was right. I'm an outsider, I gotta stay away." Mike says. Jane noticed almost all her friends left nine became four.

         Jane felt her eyes watery knowing she had her first argument with Richie. She couldn't bare to lose him but his words hurt.

        She didn't want to believe Georgie's dead, but one thing that is the truth Jane didn't care if she lived or died in the end of it meant her little brother can go home.

Count of words: 736