Chapter fifteen: Pennywise

Jane woke up as she had a massive headache and sees bruises on her knees and legs again

               Jane woke up as she had a massive headache and sees bruises on her knees and legs again. She frowns at it. She looks up and on the ground to see a few child of the missing kids.

         Jane fiddled with her fingers knowing she'll be missing in a moment. she shakes her head walking back and forth deciding weather to leave or not.

         She sighed heading to the entrance of where she thinks was leading the neibolt house. She was about to leave until she heard circus music playing.

         "Step right up Jane! Step right up!" Jane turned to noticed belongings of kids and jack in the box. "Come change, come cold, you'll laugh you'll cry, you'll cheer, you'll die! Introducing Pennywise the dancing clown!" The voice said.

         Jane felt goosebumps behind her neck. He jack in the box opened revealing Pennywise dancing as he was dead inside.

         The clown danced faster as Jane ran towards the entrance trying to open it "leaving so soon?" Asked Pennywise. Jane yelled "yeah! I am!"

         Jane puts her hands up as she threw the clown her eyes glowed light blue. IT was thrown as he got up having a devilish smile at the girl "look who I woke!"

        Jane looked at her hands to see them glowing blue. "What the fuck." She mutters. "I am not afraid of you!" She yelled at the clown. "Oh you will be..."

        IT was getting closer as Jane pulled her hands in front of her he chuckles "you don't even know how to control them! But I'll teach you! If you take the deal."

        Jane still had her hands for defense "what deal?" Pennywise smiles "I'll help you control those pretty little powers of yours, and you feed me kids every 27 years I'll make you immortal."

       Jane shakes her head "no! I won't become a monster!" Pennywise says "believe or not jane you'll die now or in 27 years."

       Jane shakes her head not agreeing with IT. "You are destined to die, janey! I'll be back even if you defeat me and when I come back I'll take away everything you love and you'll be alone."

        Jane shakes her head tears in her eyes as she fell. Pennywise opened his mouth as Jane floated she looked into it as she took a deep breath and muttered "I am not afraid."

       All she saw was darkness.

&&&

           "IT's back." Mike said on the phone as Jane felt a weird feeling in her stomach. "What?" She said dropped the glass.

        Maggie tozier and William were watching and playing around with Bethany. Jane was holding her 2 year old son Eddie.

        "He's back Jane." Mike repeated. "Mike, I'm sorry I can't I have children." Jane knew she couldn't she knew it would be the last time she'd see her kids.

         Her heart became racing before Mike said a word "JANE WE MARE A PROMISE."

       "WE WERE KIDS!" Jane yelled at the phone as the three eldest kids looked at their mother. "Mom what's wrong?" Beth asked.

         Jane hanged up as she lied "it's your father, once again."  Beth nods as she went to her room.

        Jane felt her heart race as she grabbed the milk bottle for the two year old coddling her and kissing her forehead. She watched to see her eldest twins doing homework.

&&&

            40 year old Richie looked at Jane as she said " I brought the kids with me." Richie looked at her spitting his water "what?"

        "How the hell am I suppose to leave them! Alone!" Jane yelled. Richie shakes his head "h-how what if...." Jane shakes her head " I don't want to argue!"

&&&

           Jane looked as she shot a bullet at Pennywise "I'll see you in hell you piece of shit!" As she shot Pennywise. Before the clown could die IT stabbed Jane.

      Jane heard Bill calling out her name but before she could notice IT stabbed her. And it was too late.

        Richie yelled "no!" As Jane fell to his arms

        Richie yelled "no!" As Jane fell to his arms. The losers all gathered. They were next to eddies dead body. Jane connected her warm hand to eddies as Richie was holding her.

Count of words: 690