Chapter sixteen: Saving Jane

The eight losers rode their bikes to the niebolt house

                  The eight losers rode their bikes to the niebolt house. "Guys, spikes." Bill says. Eddie unbuckled his Fannie pack and through it alway on the ground.

          Dylan gets weapons for each of his friends. Mike held a gun on his belt while he had shash of bullets they where going to take the clown down.

        Richie found a glass of an empty bottle as he smashed it in front of the house. Everyone looked at him. They headed into the house to save Jane.

         They were all going to go in as Stan was hesitant. "Stan?" Dylan asked. "Stan we all have to go in, Jane needs us. If we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one." Beverly says.

           "We need to save Jane, she's the glue of the loser club we all know that and without her we'd have nothing!" Richie reminded.

          "Yeah, richie, Dylan, and Beverly are right we have to stick together, so we all win." Bill reminded. "I Promise." Stanley walked along side.

          They all walked into walking to the well. "Eddie you got a quarter?" Richie asked jokingly. "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie says

            "Jane!" Ben called out for the girls name. His voice echoed through the well. "How are we suppose to get down there?" Mike asked. Bill and Dylan looked at the large pile of ropes.

           Mike and Beverly made the rope tied together so nobody would get hurt. Bill headed down the rope first leading to Dylan, Beverly, Eddie, Richie, Stan and then Ben.

          "Guys, Help?" Ben said reaching the bottom. They group saw a small tunnel connected by the sewer. Bill and richie both reached out to grab Ben pulling him in.

           "You all right, buddy?" Richie asked.

          "Yup." Ben says.

        Soon the losers all heard Mike scream at the top. "Mike!" Dylan called out. "Mike!" They all saw Henry bowers as he had a bloody face.

        "Bowers" Richie mutters.

         He let out a laugh removing the rope. "No!" Dylan yelled. The next thing that had happened Mike was thrown into the well. "Holy shit!" Richie said.

            "Mike are you okay?" Beverly asked worried for her friend. "Yeah." Mike said. "I'm okay." They all sighed knowing Mike wasn't hurt. Mike than placed a bullet inside the gun he was holding dropping the rest into the well.

          They all meet up once again. They were all hoping Jane would still be alive. More especially for Richie and bills sake.

&&&

          Crawling through the tunnels Eddie and Dylan both noticed Stanley was gone. "Guys we're Stan?" He asked. The loser heard a terrified screams

         The seven all rushed to the sewer entrance to reveal the door was closed. The banged on it yelling "Stanley!" They barged in as he door finally opened and flashed their lights in the room. It revealed a scary dislocated woman's face almost eating Stanley.

        "What the fuck is that thing!" Richie yelled. The woman backed away revealing it was pennywise once again.

        "No!" Stanley yelled as he didn't want his friends help. "It's okay! We would never let anything happen to you!" Beverly yelled. "You left me! You aren't my friends!" Stanley says.

        "You made me go! You made me go!" Stanley says. The losers were trying to calm him down but they knew if Jane was here Stanley would've been calm by now.

       "I'm sorry" bill says. "You made me go to He neibolt house! This is your fault!" Stanley said angry as he cried. They all hugged Stan.

        Bill spotted something or exactly someone Georgie running as Bill began to follow it. "Bill!" Eddie shouted. Dylan looked to see the denbrough boy was gone "Bill!"

&&&

          The denbrough boy entered the lair. His little brother wasn't there. But he was shocked to noticed his little sister floating. Her hair was turning to a auburn color. Reddish but brunette. Her eyes were yellow.

       "Jane!" He shouted. He rushed to try and get her down by jumping but failed miserably.

      Bill than started to look for an item to get his sister down "I'll be back Jane, I promise!" He yelled as he scurried off to get his friends.

         The losers soon spotted Bill once against. "Bill!" Dylan says shouting. Eddie trilled and fell into the water. "Come on eddie thats gray water!" Beverly says.

          "W-Wait Where's my fucking flashlight?" Eddie asked. Being creeped out richie yelled "let's get the fuck out of here!" The losers all scurried to the lair of IT.

        The eight saw Jane. Bill looked at his friends "help me get her down." Richie pulls Bill on his shoulder as they got down jane.

        Stanley looked around seeing kids floating "Guys are those....." Dylan finished "the missing kids."

         Jane was still breathing but not waking up.

          Eddie touched her pulse "she has a weak pulse guys." Bill looked at his sister.

          Bill grabbed his sister "Jane we're here we're h-h-here together! And R-Richie and I know you! Better than a-anyone else knows you and w-we both know that y-you don't quit! So y-you can't go now! J-Jane you can't go! Please, d-don't leave me!" Bill cried out as he began sobbing for his little sister.

           Richie grabbed Jane from Bill as he looked at his friend Dylan tried comforting Denbrough boy. She hugged him feeling hot tears fall out of his eyes onto her face.

          Richie pressed his hand on his cheek. She looked so piece full. Like she was ready to go. But the losers all know they need Jane. They couldn't let go of her not now, not ever. Especially bill and Richie.

        "all I wanted to do this summer was go to the quarry and spend time with you, Jane. I love you Jane denbrough."

          Richie sighed as he began spilling tears. "okay I love you and I will never stop loving you okay I can't lose you okay because without you I am no one, please please come back to me! Your my home." Richie says as soon He placed his lips on to janes.

           Jane gasped for air as her eyes turned bright blue she looked to see her friends and brother they hugged one another. Jane got up as Eddie noticed she had bruises on her knees and cheekbone. Jane takes her jacket off throwing it on the ground as she was sweating.

          Richie turned to Jane as she smiles at her tears were watery. "You saved me." She whispered in his ear. He smiled hugging his best friend. whipping his tears with her hair

He loves her, he'll always love her, and he'll never stop.

Count of words: 1053