Chapter fourteen: Gone girl

Jane dried her hair

             Jane dried her hair. She hasn't talked to Richie and it was almost August by the time currently. She puts the necklace Richie had given her for her tenth birthday and puts on a black scrunchie. She puts a green jacket over her outfit.

         She mumbles a few curse words. Bill was off to see Dylan and Beverly she promised them they'll meet up to go back to the Neibolt house. Eddie and her have been hanging out which were dates.

         Jane sighed her parents weren't home. She bites her lip going down stairs and making a smoothie. She places strawberry's, milk, kiwi, and banana. She blends it and poured it on the drink.

        Jane couldn't help but think as she took a sip of the smoothie the argument she had, with her long time best friend. She felt tears leaving her eyes as she sighed.

         She hears a voice " Janey I miss you." She turned to see Georgie as the glass was holding broke. Her ankle had gotten better and her bruises were gone.

         She felt her heart race seeing Georgie. "Georgie." She backed away slowly. Why was she so scared. Jane ran to her room as she locked it taking a deep breath "you can't be scare Jane you can't."

        She heard a voice 'come home janey' Jane backed away from the door. Pennywise came in as she screamed as he grabbed her by the legs. Next thing she knew everything went dark.

&&&

             Bill, Dylan and Beverly meet up as they noticed Jane wasn't there. "H-have you guys seen her?" The girls shake their head.

         Soon enough the kids started to worry the began to look everywhere. Once they arrived to the last place which was the denbrough house hold.

        "Jane!" Bill yelled. Dylan looked in the downstairs floor along with Beverly as Bill looked upstairs.

         No response. Bill entered janes room. He always enjoyed being here because it was memory lane. Polaroid pictures of her and the losers.

         Her bed was comfy. Her room in general wasn't very girly but decorative. It was gender neutral  as Stan uris would say going into janes bedroom.

        Dylan and Beverly walked in "she's not here." They said in unison soon the three gasped as they see on the ceiling of blood. "Want her back, come and get her!"

         The three looked at each other IT took Jane. The three ran out of the house.

&&&

Richie was playing a street fighter game. The one he was suppose to be playing with Jane.

The tozier boy was still mad at Jane but regretted what he said about her dying. He was being a dick for it apologizing to her. But he was hurt by her too.

Richie in anger held onto his controller. Bill, Dylan and Beverly rushed up to him as he entered the arcade. "Richie!" Jane said.

"What do you want? You see that guy I'm hitting I'm pretending it's you or Eddie or any jackass." Richie said pressing the game while looking at bill.

"IT got Jane." Beverly said.

"We have to save my little sister Richie!" Bill pleaded with him. Richie was pale once he heard letting go of the game controller. He didn't know the last thing to be in janes head was that he hated her.

Count of words: 554