༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲.

The loser club rode their bikes to the nearest pharmacy to gets supplies for the new kid

             The loser club rode their bikes to the nearest pharmacy to gets supplies for the new kid. Ben was on bills bike as Jane was on Richie's bike. Dylan was riding Janes bike since her parents didn't want her to ride one, saying only boys can ride bikes.

             "I think that it's great that we're helping out the new kid but we also need to think about our own safety! I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an AID sepidemic happening right now as we speak I mean my moms friend in New York...." Jane interrupts as they were writing their "your mom actually has friend? Huh. How does that work?"

        Eddie spoke "shut up Jane!" Richie glared at the boy as he was about to stop his bike "don't tell Jane to shut up!" Soon they put their bikes against the walls. Ben sat on a box as Jane and Dylan look at the cut.

        "Richie, Jane! Stay here." Bill instructed before looking at Dylan,Stan, and Eddie. "Come on." The four went inside the pharmacy not wanting to waste their time.

        Jane sat down next to Ben as Richie comments "glad I got to meet you before you died." Jane steps on his foot "ow." He mutters. Ben looked at Jane head to toe she was beautiful but not as beautiful as Beverly marsh in his opinion.

        "Your beautiful." Ben says

      The denbrough girl blushed a little as she says "no ones ever called me that." Richie glared at the kid as he says "I have." Jane turned to Richie "you've called me pretty but beautiful is a whole other thing."

       Jane just leaned against the wall as the three waited for their friends to get back. She felt like crying wondering why Eddie has said that. She thinks for a moment 'maybe he thinks their dead' she felt a tear slip and than another.

         Richie looks as he asked " Jane are you okay?" Jane whipped her tears "yeah, rich I'm fine." Richie sat down next to her "I know when your crying, Jane."

          She looks up at him. One thing Jane hated was when every time a tear drop or even her eyes water her eye lids get swollen and it's obvious she's been crying.

           The tozier whipped her tear kissing her forehead. "We'll find Georgie, okay." Jane nodded putting her head on his chest. "We just need to be patient." Richie continued. Jane mutters "I love you richie."

       Richie choked knowing it's wasn't the same way he loved her. He sighed "I love you too, jane."

         Ben was watching the two connect with each other wanting to feel the same connection they feel.

          In the pharmacy Eddie began picking for supplies that they need to help Ben out. "Can w-we afford a-all that." Bill asked as Dylan pints the money they had as she says "we only have five bucks."

         "You kidding me?" Eddie asked. "Wait, you have an account here don't you?" Bill asked the kaspbrak boy. "If my mom finds out I bought all of this stuff for myself, I'll spend the whole rest of the week in the emergence room."  Eddie said.