Chapter seventeen: The battle

They all embraced on a group hug except Jane and Bill noticed something or someone to be exact

Jane looked at her older brother. In the darkness hid Georgie. Their little brother, the one they've been looking for the whole summers.

"Georgie" Bill says.

"What took you two so long?" Georgie asked. Jane felt like crying. The two saw as Georgie arm was missing. He was technically dead. He was holding the boat that the twins made for him.

"We we're looking for you this whole time baby brother." Jane says biting her lip trying not to cry. She was getting sick and tired of crying all this time.

"I couldn't find my way out of here." Georgie says. The boy walked towards his siblings "he said I could have my boat back" Jane and Bill looked at each other.

The way he died what was Jane dreaming somehow she saw how her brother died. She felt her heart race it was Georgie but somehow Pennywise brought him back to life.

"Was she fast." Bill says with a weak smile. Jane looked at her two brothers smiling weakly. "I couldn't keep up with it."Georgie says.

Jane lost hope. It wasn't Georgie. She can't get her normal life back no matter how much she want it's.

"She Georgie" Jane corrected having tears falling from her eyes. "They call boats she." Bill soon says. Georgie blinks not caring at this point.

"Take me Home, billy, Janey." Georgie says quietly. Their group of friends showed up behind him seeing Georgie surprised.

"I wanna go home!" He cried. Jane felt her heart break knowing what she had to do. "I miss your bedtime stories Janey, your kisses, your cuddles your hugs, I miss you two, I wanna be with mom and dad!" He continued.

Jane puts her head down. It broke Richie seeing his best friend in pain.

Jane began to sob memorizing all the memories she had with her brother. But he was gone and she wouldn't be able to see him. Not now not until a very long time.

It broke her heart knowing the truth. Bill looked at his sister not being able to handle the pain. Who couldn't they lost their little brother. The one that brings them joy.

"We want more than anything for you to be with mom and dad." Bill says. "We miss you so goddamn much." Jane says walking forward to her brother.

The denbrough siblings had one group hug as Jane couldn't think of how much pain Georgie really went through he should've died in piece and not in tragedy.

"I love you billy, Janey" Georgie says.

"We love you two, Georgie." Bill states.