༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

The twins rode their bikes to the house

The twins rode their bikes to the house. The arrived as Jane stopped with her leg as she winced a little in pain. Bill looked at her as they both looked at the house.

They dropped their bikes. The two held hands as they walked over. "H-He thrusts his fists a-against the p-post and still I-insists he sees the g-ghosts." Bill says. The two where almost at the door but up the stairs.

The rest of the losers followed as Dylan yelled "Bill! Jane!" The kids all dropped their bikes. "Bill jane you both can't go in their this is crazy!" Beverly said.

"Look you guys don't have to c-come in with us!" Jane said. "But What happens w-when another g-Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed corporal, or one of us! Are you guys just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town?" Bill says to his friends.

"Because we can't. I can't lose you guys too." Jane said looking at her group of friends. "We go home and all we see is that our little brother Georgie isn't there! His clothes! His toys! It's all there but he isn't. So walking into this house. It's easier than walking into our own."

The two twins turned as they reconnected hands. "Wow." Richie says. "What?" Dylan asked. "He didn't stutter once." Richie said looking at his friend. "Jane are you sure your going in there?" He asked.

"He's my brother, Richie." She mutters.

Richie looked as the girl was st the door once again The Tozier boy and Dylan was about to walk up the stairs as Stan says "wait! Um.... shouldn't we have? Some of us stay outside you know j-just in case something bad happens."

Jane had her hand on the doorknob. "W-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. They all raised their hands but Dylan and Beverly.

"Sissies." Jane mutters.

Richie looked as he turned around to see Jane and said "fuck."

&&&

Jane opened the door as Dylan, Bill, Eddie, and Richie followed. It was all dirty and nasty. Dylan held hands with Bill as he looked at the girl he didn't mind it as he gave her a small smile.

"Can't believe I pulled the short straw!" Richie said. "You guys are lucky you seen measuring dicks." The Tozier boy says as Jane looked at her best friend " Richie you have nothing down there."

Dylan chuckled at the remark Jane had just said. "I Can smell that." Eddie said. "Don't breath through your mouth." Richie says. "How come?" Dylan looked at the boy "because then your eating it."

Eddie begins to gag as he breathed through his inhaler. Richie grabbed pieces of paper. As he flipped through them he was in shock as Dylan noticed "what?" Bill said with Dylan in unison.