༄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"I'm going over at Dylan's sleepover night," Jane says to her brother reminding him he wasn't going to be home tonight

Bill nods as he was reading a book as Jane packed her stuff and asked "do you like Dylan?" Bill looked at his sister "so do you like Richie?" Jane scoffs "no." The denbrough boy looked at his little sister "well, t-to answer your q-question I do l-like her."

Jane looked at his brother sitting in his bed "why don't you tell her? Too afraid of rejection Billy." Bill scoffs "n-no I-I just d-don't want t-to ruin o-our friendship."

The brunette sighed as she grabbed her bag "I'll see you later billy." Bill smiled hugging his sister it was going to be his first night alone. Since Georgie was gone Bill and Jane would sleep next to each other trying to comfort one another of the loss of their little brother.

Jane grabbed her bike riding it to the Martin household which wasn't really that far away. She parks her bike next to the house as he went to the front door and knocked on it.

          Julia Martin answered as she said "hey, Jane come on in." The brunette nods walking in as she sees Dylan and they both hugging her. The two girls raced upstairs as Julia chuckles "don't stay up too late!"

          The girls ran upstairs as Dylan looked the door. "So, I got something's plan...." the girl walked over to her closet taking out our board.

        "Cool who are we gonna summon?" Jane asked sittings on Dylan's bed. The brunette set it down "I thought why not see if Georgie's dead or alive." Jane looked down it wanting to know Georgie was dead. Dylan touches her shoulder "we don't have to."

Jane sighed "it's fine." Dylan unpacks it as Jane pours snacks out of her bag. M & M, skittles, ruffles, and potato chips. Dylan opens the bag of potato chips and says "okay we put the tips of our fingers." The two girls did as told as they moved it around and the Martin girl asked: "Georgie are you there?"

Nobody moved anything as the triangle was dragged to no. Jane soon enough asked, "who are you then?"

"P."

"E."

"N."

"N."

"Y."

"W."

"I."

"S."

"E."

"Pennywise?" Jane and Dylan say in unison. Dylan asked "what do you want?" The girls watched as it moved by itself letting it go with their hands.

"T."

"0"

"E"

"A"

"T"

"Y."

"O."

"U."

"to eat you?" Dylan mutters. Soon enough the two girls feel pain in they scream but not so loudly that Dylan's mom could hear. The two girls connected their arms as It showed fresh blood. Jane had a small number '4' carved. Dylan has a small number '7'

       "What the fuck." Dylan says getting scared. The thing moved by itself once again as the brunette was getting scared. "Dylan how do we stop it!"

      "I don't fucking know!?" Dylan yelled the two out their finger tips on as they repeated the words "go away, go away, go away." Soon it stopped as they let go.

        There was a loud knock on Dylan's door as the knob jiggled.

        "Sweetie are you guys okay in there?" Julia asked.

        "Y-Yeah, Mom we we okay." Dylan says. Jane cleaned up and put the ouji board away. "Let's never do that again." Jane mutters.

        "What does 4 and seven mean?" Dylan asked. Jane shrugs as she says "I don't know and I don't want to find out." The brunette looked at the time as she says "wanna okay truth or dare?" Jane rolls her eyes "after that I just wanna sleep."

        "It's 9 o'clock." Dylan says putting her hair into a messy bun. Jane bites her lip shaking her head "I just wanna cuddle and watch romance movies Dylan." The brunette sighed "okay fine." The two girls sat next to each other as they turned on the tv and opened up the snacks eating and watching the movies.

        Not knowing what the number '4' and number '7' stand for. The girl's wrists.