Chapter eighteen: Blood Oath

It was September the weather was calling and losers were hanging out

              Jane was explaining to them about her powers about everything. Ever since that day in the sewer. Jane tried controlling her powers and it's helped but turned out her mother, Sharon found out and is sending her to a boarding school.

              Jane couldn't help but explained the visions she saw "I can only remember parts but I thought I was dead. I saw us but older. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But I didn't have my powers nor do I think I'll be able to forget the feeling."

               The denbrough girl was telling the truth she'd be counting the years when 27 years would strike. "We were out parents ages." Bill asked his sister "what were we doing there?"

            Jane breathes shallow "supposably IT wasn't dead. He was alive he tore families once again." All of their eyes widen knowing what they saw or IT he was dead in the end but they didn't believe what the girl was saying.

            Jane was sitting next to Richie and Eddie. Dylan was sitting next to Bill and Beverly. "What if it's not dead?" Asked Dylan.

          Bill got up as he picked up a glass. So did Jane she picked up a glass. The two looked at each other "swear it!" Bill says. The brunette looked down to see Richie.

          Their friendship was mutual. They haven't talked about their argument nor their feelings towards each other. "S-swear if IT isn't dead, if IT ever comes back. We'll come back too." Jane says.

         Jane felt the breeze blow her hair. The losers were adjusting to Janes powers but they thought it was cool. She was still Jane denbrough after all.

           Beverly got up as soon Richie did too. Than Dylan. Than Eddie. Then Ben. Then Stanley. Then mike.

            Jane grabbed the glass cutting Richie, Eddie's and Stanley's hands. Bill cuts Ben, beverlys, Dylan, and bens. Jane cuts bills hand as she cuts his.

            Jane winced in pain as the kids let the glass go. That day the losers made an oath. Not to themselves but to each other. That one day they'll return.

         Jane new it, she knew it was all going to be true. Today was her last day and derry and she didn't want to tell her friends because tomorrow morning she'll be leaving to a new town in Indiana.

        Losers all connected hands. Richie held hands with Jane. Jane held hands with her brother. The losers looked at one another. Their friendship was real as anything will ever be.

        Jane couldn't bare to lose her friends but it was for her own good. Each and everyone of theirs hands was connected and smeared  with each others blood.

        They let go as Stan said "I gotta go..." he turned to see Bill and Jane "I hate you both." The two looked at him as Stan smiled and everyone started chuckling "I'll see you all tomorrow."

       Jane looked at Stanley as she hugged him and whispered "I'm leaving derry Stan." Stan sighed hugging her friend goodbye. "Make sure to write me a letter once and a while." Jane smiles "I'll be back."

        "Sure you will" Stanley says letting go as he walked away. Eddie soon enough was leaving as he hugged Richie goodbye. Jane said "Eddie Wait."

        The losers watched as they were from a distance. Jane grabbed eddies none broken hand "I'm leaving derry." Eddie looked at her "w-why?" Jane lies "my mom thinks it best for me to grow up somewhere else."

       Eddie nods as he hugs her Jane let's go as she asked "did that kiss me something to you?" Meaning to the yogurt shop kiss. Eddie looked at her than sees Richie he bites his lip "no" he lied. Knowing that lie will regret everything for the rest of his life.

        Jane felt hurt as Eddie walked away. Jane walked back to see mike, and Ben leaving. Jane said their goodbyes temporarily. Beverly soon left saying her goodbyes since she was leaving with her aunt.

          Dylan, Bill, Jane and Richie were left. Minutes soon Richie was leaving as Jane turned to see Dylan. She smiles as the two girls hugged "I'm gonna miss you cupcake." Jane chuckles "imma miss you too sugar cube."

            Jane wipes her tears which Jane looked at her brother "I'll see you at home billy." Bill nods as Jane walked with Richie.

          The two teens were left alone. Bill asked "so...." dylan looked at him "what?" Bill bites his lip "here goes.... I like you." The brunette looked up at him "b-Bill." Bill shakes his head "I-I know I should've s-said it before b-but..."

        "It's too late Bill." Dylan says looking down. "I've moved on. You've been to focused on Beverly that I've decided to just move on." Bill shakes his head "but I love you Dylan!"

        Dylan looked at bill as she kissed him. He kissed back the two teens touched lips is was soft and passionate. Tears were running down Dylan's face "I like someone else William."

        Bill looked down as he sees Dylan walking away as her brunette hair blew through the wind.

           As for Jane and Richie. The tozier boy was walking the girl home. " Richie...." she says quietly. " yes jane?"

          Jane turned to him as they stopped " I'm leaving tomorrow." Richie looked at her "yeah your summer vacation Bill told my about that." Jane shakes her head "no I mean. After that vacation I'm going to Indiana at a boarding school. I'll be living their."

         Richie looked at his best friend disbelief "w-what?" Jane nods "tonight I'm packing my stuff and than tomorrow morning around 10:00 am I'm leaving."

          Richie looked at her his eyes began to water "Jane..." he says weakly. Jane sighed pecked his lip and walked into her house closing the door.

         As she closed the door her mother looked at her "pack your stuff honey, tomorrow's the big day."

        Jane nods as she runs to her room. Tears streaming down her face. She felt herself wanting to die. Leaving her home. Her family. Her friends. Her best friend, Richie.

        She sighed wiping her tears seeing it was blood she groaned. She sighed getting up packing a suitcase and a bookbag.

Count of words 1060