'Show me your wildside'

(This has nothing to do with Zoe Sugg at all okay. She's just the character I chose but other youtubers will be mentioned but not as youtubers just normal people kk x)

Zoes POV

I finished perfecting my eyeliner then straightened my hair.

Yet again I was late to go to high school.

My phone rang and it was a text from a friend telling me that she was outside so we could walk to school together.

Just as I was walking down the stairs my dad stopped me.

"Your mum is out with a friend tonight and I'm working over time at the station tonight" He told me "I think your brother is with his friends tonight, if you want you can come to the station?" He added but I shook my head.

"I should be fine alone dad" I sighed. There is a person going round mugging people so my family aren't happy leaving me alone.

"Just trying to keep you safe" He said and passed me my bag "Will catch that dirty scumbag soon" He said and I shook my head.

"Dad, he's a person too. He's done a bad thing. That doesn't make him any different from us" I laughed slightly then walked to meet my friend.

"You took your time!" Noami laughed.

"My dad was doing his whole protective crap all because of that person going around" I shook my head "I'm sure he's not as bad as everyone keeps making out" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh god Zoe, you see the best in everyone" She laughed and I shook my head.

*

*

*

We got into English class and I sat down placing my things neatly on my desk, I put my bag in front of my feet then put my cardigan over the chair behind me.

All my friends soon joined us on our table but we soon stopped our conversation because our teacher came in then began talking about the new subject in English we will be focusing on.

I was deeply concentrated on what our teacher had to say when a tall bright red haired that stood out well with pale skin walked in. He had is leather jacket slung over his shoulder and was wearing a white shirt.

"And you are?" The teacher said rudely.

"Michael" He said "Michael Clifford" He added and the teacher groaned. Our teacher hates new pupils.

"Take a seat somewhere and go to page 320" He mumbled then the boy walked to the seat behind me.

The strong stench of cigarettes could of been smelt from a mile off. His moody attitude was awful. It was clear to see why he moved.

Kicked out I assume

I tried to read the book sir had handed us out to read but the boy behind me began kicking my chair in rhythm. I tried to ignore it and get on with my work but he continued doing so and it became more frequent.

"Will you stop!" I whisper yelled at him.

"And why should I do that?" He said leaning forward.

"Because I want to learn!" I exclaim. I'm not a nerd but like most people....Well most except him want to get good grades. I noticed his book was still in the wrappings that we was given them in.

"Oh, your THAT girl" He smirked "So your the nerd?" He raised a eyebrow and continued tapping my chair.

"I'm not a nerd" I defended myself. I hate getting called a nerd. I just want decent grades so I can get a good job that will give me good money so I can buy a nice car and house.