chapter 1

this story will be compeletly in Harry's pov unless said other wise.

As I walked down the cold wooden stairs of my home I thought about the private school i would be starting tommorow and and why I was going. You see, I had gone to a party and got drunk . My 'friend' ,Jacob , lead me to the back garden and handed me something small and cylinder and ordered me to smoke it. It turned out to be drugs and as soon as my mother found out she told me that I was going there.

My thoughts of the dreadful night were interrupted by a text from my actual friend , who was going to the school with me , Zayn .

From Zayniekins : hey m8 dreading tomoz can't believe it actually real

To Zayniekins :Ikr its so weird that were not going back 2 that school ,ever

After sending the text I plugged in my phone and flopped onto the sofa. I turned on the TV and flicked over the but found nothing good so I turned it back of and plugged in my headphones. I sighed as the familiar sounds of free falling by John Mayer and made my way back upstairs to go to bed , fearing the events of the next day.

***********

I woke up in the morning. Yawning and sittind up, I wondered what day it was. My eyes widened as I realised it was Monday , the Monday . I flopped back onto my bed and , turned onto my stomach and screamed into my pillow . I forced myself to get up and to go downstairs to make my breakfast.

Whilst eating my Cheerios I looked at my phone and picked it up realising I had a message.

From Zayniekins : todays the big day huh ! You worried ?

To Zayniekins : duh , are you ?

From Zayniekins : definately . Sorry gotta go now mums yelling at me.

To Zayniekins : bye :-)

I didn't get a reply so I guessed he had turned his phone off.I finished my cereal and went upstairs to get changed , after all ,I didn't want to be late on my first day at school.