Chapter One

It was no secret that the Hargreeves siblings had lost contact.

They all knew each one was alive.

And to them, they supposed that was enough.

Nobody knew where Ophelia was. After Five left she stopped talking. Stopped everything really. She wasn't eating, and she wasn't sleeping at all. Instead she would wander around the garden, looking at the stars, wishing that Five would come back.

After Ben died she left. She'd now lost her almost lover and her little brother. Her best friend was never in his right mind.

So, with a wave goodbye from Grace and Pogo and a glare from Luther, she left. She left 5 siblings behind in search for a new life.

And a new life she found.

******* years and years later *******

They say grief changes people in different way. Some become quieter, some more loud. However grief stopped time for Ophelia.

Ever since Five she had slowed down the ageing process. She was technically in her early thirty's. However she looked like she was still sixteen.

She had not really changed. Her hair still fell in auburn waves to the small of her back, her eyes were still exactly the same strange  honey colour as they were when she was born. As per usual paint dotted her hands and face as she had carelessly painted around the house.

She still wore Fives shirts to bed, despite his scent had been washed out of it. It doesn't matter how long it had been, Ophelia  still missed Five with all of her heart.

She had tried to move on.

Ophelia "Lia " Hargreeves had started a new life. In England.

It was colder than America, but Lia did enjoy the free healthcare. To her, England provided an opportunity.

" Miss Hargreeves. There's are call for you"

Lia Hargreeves owned a very successful company. She was a photographer. A photographer of disasters. She always seemed to be in the right place at the right time so could capture the perfect images. Before selling them for thousands of pounds.

Of course, looking sixteen had it's consequences, so Lia hid behind her secretary who printed and sold them for her.

" Thank you Shelly. Send them in"

The blonde nodded at the brunette before opening the door wider revealing a short man with a walking stick and a long coat, the hood pulled right over, shadowing his face.

Ophelia stood even straighter, her hands clasped behind her back as she stepped into a view.

Her gold heels made her taller than the man, though her knee length dress made her appear younger than she was.

" Thank you Shelly. You may go now" Lia said in a clipped voice.

The blonde looked very unsure, shifting slightly. " Are you sur-"

Lia cut across her. " Go shelly. Help Marco with the Allison project."

The blonde left.

With the click of the door locking, Lia took that as her cue to speak.

" I really didn't expect you to come all the way here" Lia said, still facing away from the stranger. " How did you find me?"

" I always knew where you were" the figure replied.

" And you couldn't call?" Lia asked, turning her head slightly.

" If I called. Would you have picked up?" The figure replied, his voice still calm.

" You can take that ridiculous coat off you know. The door is locked and the windows are one way"

This statement was ignored.

" We need you. Your father is dead, Ophelia  Hargreeves"

" And I suppose you want me home?"  Lia questioned laughing slightly.

"We need you" the figure repeated.

Lia stopped. She turned to face the figure before sighing.

" Alright Pogo. I'll bite. I'll come home"

Pogo removed his hood, smiling. " I see England hasn't changed the kindness in your heart Ophelia  Hargreeves"

Lia smiled. "I missed you Pogo. I really did"

She removed her heals, and slipped on a pair of flats before running up to Pogo and hugging him.

She wasn't much taller than him, standing around 5ft.

"Let's go then" she said, sighing slightly.

Truth be told, Lia didn't want to go back to the umbrella Academy. She didn't want to be reminded of Five. Of the way he left and the way he stayed gone. Every place in America but especially the Umbrella Academy, reminded Lia of Five.

She loved Five. She loved the private moments They shared. The way she'd curled up next to him. She missed the warmth of him as she slept.

But how things change.

**********************************