Chapter Eight

"It can't have been two hours already!" Lia groaned as she blinked herself awake. She sat up, rolling to the side of the bed so she was facing Five.

Five was already up and moving, straiting his clothes to make it look like he hadn't just slept in them.

Lia  rubbing her eyes.

"Two and a half actually. I'm impressed I managed to sleep that long to be honest." Five said desperately trying to flatten his hair which was sticking up. He succeeded, much to her dismay.

"Where are we going?"

"Well I'm going to Vanya."

Lia coughed agian.

"And you're going to get some sleep." Five finished with a smirk. She sighed.

"But I wanted to stay with you," she whined tugging on his arm. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him towards her. Five stumbled, falling ontop of her.

He looked slightly stunned at the sudden fall so Lia started giggling at his face, her eyes watering.

Five couldn't help but stare at her.

Her hair was a messy tumble of locks spread on the bed, her eyes alight with happiness for the first time in years.

She was beautiful.

"Guess you love this position Five!" Lia snorted bursting into another fit of giggles.

Five rolled his eyes at her before pushing himself off, hiding the red in his cheeks.

Lia gasped. "You didn't deny it!"  she pointed her finger at Five dramatically. He rolled his eyes agian, now unable to hide the slight pink tinge across his face.

"I'm going to find Vanya whilst you have a rest. I promise I'll be back then we can go to where they made the eye together," Five said pushing Lia from a sitting position so she was lying down.

She giggled agian before stifling a yawn.

"You promise you'll be back?" Lia asked with wide eyes.

"Of course," Five said pulling the covers over her.

*******************************

The sun had gone down, not that Lia noticed as she was fast asleep, her chest rising and falling steadily. Her hair was spread out like a halo covering her pillow.

Her peaceful slumber was interrupted by Five space jumping in the room.

"Up you get, we need to go." Five said standing at the foot of the bed.

Now seeing a shadow of a figure in the dark was enough to frighten any normal person - and despite not being the poster child for normal - her reaction was a fair one.

Lia screamed, swore, then threw the   deadliest glare she could muster at Five, who was standing with a smirk on his face.

Clearly, it didn't effect him.

"Lia we need to leave now," Five continued pacing, tugging the covers off her.

Lia groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes once more, as she adjusted to the cold air. Five pulled her to her feet and the two space jumped away from the warmth of the bedroom.

When they arrived Five took Lia to one side before the entered the door. "Let me do the talking," he stressed. "Please."

Lia frowned but nodded and the two went through the double doors where a man dressed in a white coat stood. He looked up.