Chapter Four

It was the usual sunny day for the academy kids. All of the children had their domino masks on, with Number Eight holding Number Five's hand.
"It's OK." he said. "Dad said you don't have to use your power if you don't want to,"

Young Lia nodded, still clutching onto Five's hand as they waited for their cue to attack.

"I heard a rumor." Allison said, daintily standing on her tip toes at the armed man in front of her.

That was the Cue.

"What? What did you say?" replied the man, processing what was happening.

Allison continued. "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot."

The man complied, as it was expected.

" Hey, dude. What the hell?" his Co worker complained.

Meanwhile, Lia was hyperventilating, With Five looking worriedly at her. She rarely ever panicked about missions, so Five suspected that her father had given her another task that morning.

"Hey," he said softly. "You don't have to use it if you don't want to. You can just heal us from cuts and bruises at the end and that'll be your part done."

Lia looked up at him, her honey eyes wide. "But Five. I can't control it. And if one of you gets seriously hurt then I might lose control and then -"

Five cut her off. "Nobody is going to get seriously hurt Lia. I promise. Now you stay here, and I'll come back for you."

At this the young girl nodded, giving her friends hand one last squeeze.

Klaus turned to Ben. "How come he isn't that nice to us?" he complained from his stance.

Ben snorted, glad Klaus was distracting him from what was too come. "Because  he's in loooove with her that's why"

Klaus giggled to himself.

Five, however had unfortunately overheard them and shot the two boys the deadliest glare he could.

Klaus stopped giggling.

Meanwhile, Lia was talking to Diego. "Remember what we talked about. Picture the word in your head."

Diego nodded at his sister before he ran out and the next cue sounded.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives."

It was at those words the rest of the gang ran out now using full force to stop the robbers.

On the one side, Klaus and Diego took down one man, Allison wondered about, preventing everybody from doing anything unnecessary and Luther chucked people about like they were made from rubber or paper.

Five one the other hand, seemed to enjoy tormenting the robbers, as he space jumped from side to side of the first man before finally knocking him unconscious, but after stating
"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!"

Lia had taken a different approach. She had gone strait to the hostages who pressed up a giant the wall in fear of the tiny girl in the domino mask.

"Listen Missy. We are not with those robber people so you have no reason to hurt -" A middle aged balding man in a grey suit stepped forward, attempting to be fearless, but the glint in his eye gave his fear away.

Lia shook her head. "My ability isn't just to do with fighting. I can also heal. I wanted to know if any of you are hurt so I can help."

The hostages were silent.