Chapter 3

Raven:We have 3 boys coming over later ok.

Rachel: omg are they your boyfriends? are you in love? are they hot?

Dylan: we are good if some girls come over but there will be no boys.

Jess:No there not our boyfriends.no we are not in love.and yes they are hot.

Raven: chill Dylan there only coming for a project.

Dylan:oh ok

We go upstairs and set up in the arts and craft room and wait for the boys to get here it hit 5 and then we here a knock on the door.

Briana:Well damn i was just kidding.

(Rachels pov)

I hear a knock on the door and i get up and answer it to see three teenage boys at the door.I look at them for a minite and then say

Rachel:you guys are good boyfriend material for my sisters.You with Jessica *pointing to Alex* you with Briana *pointing to Derrick*
And you with raven *pointing to kane*

(Kanes pov)

After she said that we just started to smerk and then we hear someone say

Dylan:so you are the boys that are working on a project with my sist...

Dylan:Wth are you doing here.

I look u see that it is the second in command of The Midnight Fighters.We dont have any problems with them it just took me by suprise then we see another boy walk in.

Dominic:Whats wrong Dyl..

Dominic:wtf are you doing here

I notice that Dominic and Raven look like twins but i thought that they only had one daughter.so Dominic must be an orphan two.wait no because they have pheateures of Ethan so they are his kids.But Jess and briana don't look like any of them.

Then we see briana walking down the stairs.

Briana:ummmmm....is evrything ok?

Dylan:yeah.

Briana:good then follow me.

We follow her when i hear Derrick say

Derrick:were not gonna cause any trouble.

We walk upstairs and see that Raven and Jessica are having an arm ressle and then raven see us and says

Raven:good your finally here

Then she slams her hand down on the table winning.

Jess:Hey thats not fair you cheated?

Raven:whatever Jess lets just say you won ok.

Jess:Fine.

(Ravens pov)

The guys walk up to us and we start to work.

Kane:so your a bilogical child of Ethans.

Raven:Yeah why?

Kane:I thought that they only had one daughter.

Raven:Do you want me to tell you what happened?

Kane:sure.

Raven:well i was stolen from them when i was 5 months old so i never really lived or knew them.when i was 12 i met Jess and Briana running away from there orphanige so now they came here with me and were adopted by Ethan and Elizbeth.

Kane:Damn thats horrible.

Raven:i know.

The room went silent and no one talked the rest of the time.we finished one of our pictures and then we took a break.