capter 6

We were all woken up by the sound of screaming and yelling I wake up and cover my head with a pillow.I get up ready to fuck whoever woke me up.I got downstairs and see my mom and dad standing there looking made them I have ever seen before.

Raven:Why the fuck are you yelling?

Mom(aka Elizabeth):Because my house is a mess and you just came down here and started to cuss at me.

Raven: Do you know what a hangover is?

Mom:Well Duh!

Raven:then you know how it fells to have one so let me sleep  for a little bit longer and then I will clean the message up.

Dad:you got one more hour

I went to sleep and one hour later I feel a not better so I get up and go downstairs and see the message was already cleaned up. I walk in to the kitchen and see my mom and dad there.

Raven:Heyyy why you back so early?

Dad:Because we did not want to miss your birthday.

Raven:you do realize that our birthday was yesterday right.

Dad:Yeah we relise that.Our flight got canceled so we did not get to come until this morning.

Raven:Oh OK so I always wanted to know who's older me or Dominic

Mom:Dominic is older why?

Raven:Damn I was really hoping I could get to call him little bro.

*****

The weekend was good and it was now monday and we were getting ready and I decided that I was going to where something different.

Its still black but its not as goth or gang related as the other outfits. I go downstairs and see Jess and Briana wearing pretty but out of the ordinary outfits.I guess we are all deciding that we want to wear something different.

Jess

And Briana

And Briana

We all walk out the door to see Dominic in the car  waiting for us and I sit up front and then we drive to school

We all walk out the door to see Dominic in the car  waiting for us and I sit up front and then we drive to school. When we get there we walk in the building and I see Kane by my locker.

Raven: what do you want kane?

Kane:Damn you do not got to be so rude.

I glare at him and then ask once again

Raven: what do you want kane?

Kane:Nothing I thought we were "Friends".

Raven:and what gave you that impression?

I say wilst chuckling

Kane:the party.

Raven:Oh right were "Friends"

Kane: so as "Friends"  I am gonna walk you to class since we have the same classes together.

Raven:whatever loser let's go.

We walked to class and then it was finally time for lunch so we went to lunch and sat in the seat we usually sit at and then the unexpected happened.I was being dragged by my hair into the middle of the lunch room.I reached on instinct and got up with her still holding my hair and drop kicked hers and she fell and let go of my hair. I look at her and see that it is Ashley and I grew a smile and started to kick and punch her.
I was pulled away  by big arms and I looked and seen that it was Kane.

Raven:get the fuck off of me kane

Kane:you need to chill your gonna get suspended.

Raven:I don't give a fuck this bitch asked for it.

As I was talking to kane I did not realize that Ashley had gotten up and  was charging at me until I fell on the ground with her on top of me. I then realized that Jess and Briana were fighting Ashley's friends and that pissed me off so I kicked the bitch in the stomach and she fell over and winced  in pain.

Raven:Touch me again and you won't be able to see strait bitch.

I walked over to where Jess was and pulled her away from Ashley's friend kelsey. When I finally got her off her we went to get briana off of the other friend. We all walked out of the cafeteria and out of the school building not knowing weather or not are parents were sti home to critisise us on how fighting was not something we should be doing. We had to walk home since Dominic was still at school so when we got home we were surprised to see Dominic,Kane,Alex, and  Derrick waiting for arrival.Dominic had this angered look on his face.

Raven: what?

Dominic:If your gonna fight people put it into the family business not girls from schools faces.

Raven:That butch pulled me by the hair into the middle of the cafeteria.
What did you expect me to do just sit there and do nothing about it?

Dominic:I guess you right I would have did the same thing if I was in your position.

Raven:oh and kane next time I get into a fight you might want to stay away cause I was and still am tempted to beat the shit out of you to"Friend".

He chuckled softly and comes closer to me leans so close to me that I am inches from his face.

Kane:I'm gonna do what ever it takes to keep you safe"Friend"

I lean closer to where I am almost kissing him and say

Raven:well see about that

I push him out the way and go into the house.