Chapter 21(final chapter)

Epilogue

As you can see I am ending this book. It will not be the end of the story, I will be writing a sequel and if you read this chapter it will all fall in place.

After me and my family caught up and I introduced them to Jackson and the gang we had dinner and enjoyed each others company. It's now the next morning and I'm about to wake up Kane. I think it's time to end all my pain, and there is only one way to do that.

Raven: Kane wake up.

I shake him a little bit and when he doesn't wake up I push him off the bed. All of a sudden I hear a loud groan, I just sit there and laugh.

Raven: You good.

Kane: No I think I broke my ass.

Raven: Aww pore baby, get up and get ready we have something to do.

Kane: and what Is that

Raven: Getting rid of my pained past.

Kane looks at me confused before he realizes what I'm talking about.

Kane: Your going to kill lacey.

Raven: yeah that's the last thing that needs to be done.

Kane: If that's what you want to do then I'm ok with it.

Raven: that's what I want to do.

Kane nods and gets up off the ground and heads to his suitcase and gets ready. when he is done I get up and we both go to his gang house basement, where they are keeping her. we enter her cell and she looks up at me and smirks.

Lacy: Finally came to finish the job?

Raven: Yeah I'm finally coming to finish the job. I'm not going to kill you cause that's what you want, you want your blood to be on my hands so that you know you have succeeded in ruining my life. But that's not gonna happen there is only one more person who I know who wants to kill you as much as me.

Lacy: and who is that? Your little boy toy.

Raven: No, Kane is not going to kill you either. My mom is, you took her place as a mother, oh I'm sorry you were never a mother to me. But you took her first born daughter away and she is not to pleased with that. The only reason she has not killed you yet is because I said I was the one to kill you. But I think I'm going to let her do it, I mean she will do way more damage then I will.

Just as I finish my speech my mother walks in I nod to her and walk out of the room. At that moment I felt relieved. Relieved that I now had a mother who would do anything for me, along with my whole family. growing up that's all I ever wanted.

15 years later

Me and Kane are so happy together, we got married a couple of months after my mom killed lacy. yeah your probably thinking why the fuck you get married so soon. but I knew he was it for me. as cheesy as that sounds its true. Jess and Alex got back together and got married a couple years later, after that they had a girl named Jaylen . Same with Bri and Dylan but they had a baby girl named Kattie. All my brothers settled down to but Dominic is the only one who has kids. He has a beautiful wife named Amy, a daughter named Alexis and a son named Kayden. we are even cool with Leo now, he has a wife named Taylor had twins named Kayla and Luke , They also moved there gang to the us so they could be closer to Jess and Bri, we all consider each other family.Me and Kane on the other hand, well we have the most kids We have our oldest named Jacob he is 14 years old. Then we have Gaby who is 12 and also the same age as Leo twins . Then we have the twins lily and landon, and last but not least we have Tyler who is 1 years old today. We are having a big get together for his birthday. Everyone is out back enjoying them selves but as I'm about to go out the doors I look to my right and see Gaby and Luke kissing. At first I'm so shocked that I do nothing but I eventually let it go and go outside. I walk up to all my friends and family.

Raven: Guess what I just witnessed.

Kane: What?

Raven: Our daughter having her first kiss.

Kane: What, where is she?

he try's to get up but I glare at him.

Raven: Do not say or do one thing, if you do your sleeping on the coach for a month.

He looks at me scared.

Leo: Who was she kissing anyway?

Raven: Funny you ask Leo cause it was your wonderful son Luke.

Leo: That boy. I told him if tried anything Kane would kill him, he don't want to listen to me tho.

Raven: Its fine, I trust Luke so he is fine. I would rather her be with someone who she knows and likes then some dumb boy trying to just get in her pants.

Kane: Yeah well I rather her be single until she is 50 but I have no say in that.

Raven: You know your right you don't.

And that's how my life is and will continue to be until I die.