Chapter 12

Andrew pulls out a gun and puts to my head, but he does not shoot.

Raven: What's the matter Andrew cant pull the trigger

Andrew: I don't know why but I cant help but feel guilty.

Raven: I don't know why but I cant help but to not feel guilty

Andrew: But you did nothing to feel guilty for

Raven: Not yet anyway

I get close and I kiss him.

Raven: come on we have to get out of here.

Andrew turns around and I pull out my gun

Raven: Hey Andrew turn around

Andrew turns around and I shot him right in the head

Raven: Now that I finally killed you I don't have to worry about your family coming after me.

Ashlyn: But you do because no one knew he was alive.

Raven: what you mean?

Ashlyn: what I mean is that you just killed him and he was not the leader of the gang.

Rave: let me guess you are.

Ashlyn: as a matter of fact I'm not.

Raven: Then who is.

Ashlyn: he's right behind you.

I look behind me to see Kane.

Raven: You fucking lied to me.

Kane: I made the arrangement while I was away the past couple of weeks

Raven: so you let them come here and kill half of my gang , my fucking family, and you pretended the whole time, everything was a lie.

Kane: No I never meant to catch feelings for you, that was definitely not suppose to happen, it ruins the plans.

Raven: And you two you had a part of this.

Alex and Derrick: No we had no idea and if we did we would have told you.

Raven: yeah well there goes my trust in everyone, I cant trust none of you.

Jess: You can trust me and bri

Dominic: And us your family.

Raven: yeah I can trust you guys, well that's what you want me to say right, well I am now going on a killing spree, starting with someone here.

I look around trying to find someone to shot when I come face to face with Ashlyn.

Raven: hello Ashlyn, I will let you choose your own fate, do you want to be shot in the head or do you want me to let you bleed out. A fast or slow death.

Ashlyn: How about I give you that option.

I then hear multiple triggers being pulled, I look around and see my gang is out numbered and that we are most likely going to die.

Raven: wow Kane this is low even for you, I knew I couldn't trust you but dumb and dumber over there just made me believe that there was some kind of good in you.

Kane: that's where your wrong, I do have good in me I just don't let broken brats decide when it comes out.

Raven: SHOT ME THEN, GO AHEAD AND SHOT ME IT IS NOT LIKE I GOT MUCH TO LIVE FOR, well unless killing Lucey counts, like you said all I am is a broken brat.

I grab my other gun out of my boot and I put it to my head.

Raven: you do it or I do

Jess, Bri, Alex, Derrick: STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven: give me one good reason.

Jess: for the gang, for your parents, friends, siblings, for me and bri.

Bri: if you want we can go on the run again, we can start over, forget anything ever happened.

Raven: But why would you do that if your happy here.

Jess: Because that's what you need.

Raven: Deal

Kane: THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING, YOU ARE NOT GONIG ANYWHERE.

Raven: AND WHY THE FUCK NOT, YOU WOULD ONLY BE LOSING A BROKEN BRAT.

Kane: you know that I didn't mean it that way.

Raven: No I don't know that Kane, cause I don't know you, not one personal thing about you, not once have you told me how you felt or something personal.

Kane: that day you told me how you felt I tried to tell you how I felt but you pushed me away.

Raven: At least I told you, and not only that I told you my biggest secret, you know everything there is to know about me and now you are no better then Andrew in fact you are worse then him. So congratulations Kane your now the leader to two gangs, and have all the power you need to take over any gang you want. I hope your happy cause you just lost a whole lot of people, Including me.

Kane: you don't understand what I have been throw, your shit is no where near as bad mine.

A/n: ok I am not so sure about this chapter so if you guys don't like it I will re-write it but I need to know. And if you do not want me to change anything about this chapter then tell me what I should write next cause I am all out of ideas. [;ease comment