Chapter 16

So turns out Kane was telling the truth and I let him go and we are all good now, So we are on a plane to Italy because that's were there number one favorite place to go was. I'm sitting next to Kane and we are just catching up since we haven't see each other for six years.

Kane: So what's your biggest accomplishment in the past six years?

Raven: I would have to say the gang, there like a second family to me.

Kane: you know that's why I was so close to my gang because I didn't have any family members that really cared for me, the gang was my family, And when I found out that I could help my family I was always gonna put that first.

Raven: Kane you don't have to explain yourself to me. Family comes before friends I get it.

Kane: But that's where your wrong, I protect what's mine and what I love, and I failed that day.

Raven: please stop, I cant take this right now.

I get up to go sit somewhere else but I'm pulled onto Kane's lap

Kane: come on don't be like that, we don't have to talk about it right now and if you want we don't ever have to talk about it.

Raven:  I mean it's not avoidable I just don't want to talk about it wright now.

Kane: when ever you are ready we can talk about it it doesn't matter.

It is silent for a little while and I then realize I am still in Kane's lap.

Raven: Kane let me go

Kane: Nah I like this position

Raven: well I rather be somewhere else right now.

Kane: and where would that be?

Raven: where is Jackson?

Kane let's me go and faces the other way.

Raven: Talking about me being oblivious.

Kane still does not say anything

Raven: Kanneeee are you seriously going to be like that.

Still Kane does not utter a word

Raven: Kane he is like another brother  to me,  or a best friend,  Yeah i love him but not the way i love you.

Kane then looks at me and i look out the window cause  i just realized i just told Kane that i love him.
Do i love Kane?
Anyways i see that we have landed and push past kane.
I go outside and the first thing i see is this big as hotel like five maybe six blocks down and that is where we will  be staying at. I start to walk down the jets stairs and I get into the car.

Dominic: You ready to find them, cause I know I am.

Raven: You have no idea.

When we get to the hotel we get three rooms.

Raven: Ok who goes with who, I dont really care who I share with.

Once we finally decide who goes where, we have Cole and Jackson, Alex and Derrick, Dominic and Dylan, and last but jot least me and Kane, at first everyone was against it but then I said j would make sure he slept on the floor. Anyway me and kane are heading to the hotel room and its silent, the silence was killing me, I mean how long can you go without talking, and it was not regular it was awkward.

Raven: Oh my fucking God is it always gonna be like this between us, cause if it is then I'm switching rooms.

Kane: How do you expect me to act, you keep pushing the way I feel about you away and then you just blurt out that you love me in the plane and walk away.

Raven: That's because I didnt like that you got mad at me because I was joking, I dont like when people are mad at me. Especially you.

I whisper the last part so that he can't here me.

Kane: What was that last part I didnt get that.

Raven: You really want to know that bad?

Kane: Yes I really want to know that bad.

Raven: I said especially you, are you happy now you got it out of me, you know how I feel and I know how you feel, I dont really know what you expect from this beca-

I am cut off by Kanes lips smashing on mine, at first I dont respond because I was surprised but then I kiss back and our lips move in sinc.
Before I know it I'm being pushed onto the bed. I pull away before things get out of hand.

Raven: Kane I can't do this with you ok.

Kane: I wasn't planning on having sex with you Raven.

Raven: Good now if you dont mind I want to shower.

Kane: Can I join?

Raven: Sure.

I get up and go into the bathroom.

Raven: our you coming or not

Kane: Wait you were serious

Raven: Yeah but no funny business

Kane: ok, but I can't promise anything.

I go into the bathroom and I start to strip from my clothes, out of the corner of my eye I see that Kane is staring at me.

Raven: Has anyone told you its rude to stare.

Kane: Well how can I not when your body look like that.

I feel two strong arms rap around my naked body, I pull the arms away and get In  the shower, I let the water run down my body and I see that Kane is  now stripping and about to join me in the shower. I start to wash my body.

Raven: Hey can you get my back please?

I say as I hand him the sponge. He washes my back and I wash his back and nothing happens, we get out of the shower and get dressed. I get into bed and lay down while Kane gets dress. Kane then grabs a pillow and blanket and lays it kn the floor, before he lays down I burst into a fit of laughter.

Raven:  you do know that you can lay on the bed with me right.

Kane: But you told your broth..

Raven: I dont think they will mind if you slept in the same bed as me but I dont think they will like you showering with me.

Kane: Hey you said that I  could

Raven: And that's why they won't find out and who cares what they think I am a grown adult.

Kane: ok I get it.

Kane gets up and lays on the bed,

Raven: Goodnight Kane.

Kane: Goodnight babygirl

As I face sleep I feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.