Chapter7

Its been two months since that day and I am officially apart if the gang and me and Kane are like bestfriends, but I am pretty shore that I have a major crush on him. I am currently at my house with Kane the girls and the boys' I also forgot to mention that Jess and Alex are dating and so are Briana and Derrick. We ordered Chinese and we were waiting in the movie room watching a movie while waiting.

Briana:What are we gonna watch?

Raven:when is the new avengers coming out?

Briana: I think it came out like a month ago.

All three of us girls squealed in excitement .

Jess: We get to see Thor and his outrageous hot body.

Raven and Briana nodded there head in agreement. I had the remote in my hand only for it to be snatched away by Kane.

Raven: give me the remote back Kane.

Kane: no

Raven:pleasssse!

Kane:only if you take it back

Raven: take what back?

Kane:that "Thor has a outragious hit body"

Raven:I can't do that because its so true.

Kane:then your not getting the remote back

Raven tried to reach it but couldn't because he keeps on moving back more until he trips her and she falls in his lap.she struggled to get out of his grip and she finally gives up and just let's him hold her until the food gets here.

Rachel:Your foods here

Jess:OK

Raven:you can let me go now

Kane: I think your good in this position

Raven:come on let me go I'm hungry

Kane: of course you are fat ass

I gasp at his words and so do the girls I give the girls a look and they just let go of the guys and we all attack Kane until he's on the floor.

Raven,Jess, and Brianna :no one and I mean no one says that to a girl.

Kane:Damn girl I was just playing.

I walk out the theater room and go and eat.

Rachel:Omg I am having major deja vu right now. I could have sworn that we were all here eating like this the first time Kane, Alex,and Derrick came to the house.

Cole:Yeah and we were talking about Ravens ex boyfr-

Everyone becomes silent to were I could not handle it any more.

Raven: you want to know what happened.

Rachel:only if you want to.

Raven:To be honest I don't really care about it anymore. I kind of moved on from him.

I heated all the girls gasp and I seen out the corner of my eye that Kane was getting pissed.

A/n sorry guys another short chapter. But i hope you like it